Prologue

"Daddy No!" Chayana woke up screaming again. She had lost track of how many times she'd dreamed of that day; the sky filled with exorcist, her dad handing her to an imp. "I'm sorry, sweetie, Daddy can't come, he made a deal." her father's focus shifts to the Imp, who hands him some cash. " oh yeah, sir, we'll take good care of her." The emphasis he put on good being so ominous looking back.

She lifted her head off the pillow and walked to the bathroom. Her short stance could barely see over the sink into the mirror. Looking back at her, a small white doll face with hearts on her cheeks, her long blonde hair fading into bold greens and blues. She brushed her hair and put her big purple red bow in, the only thing she had left of the mother she never got to meet.    She got dressed in her usual white shirt, corset, and frilly shirt; the same type outfit she'd been wearing for 30 years now. She was just starting to mature into an adult body, joys of being a part doll demon, you don't hit completely maturity until 45. Your basically a toddler for the first 10 years of your life.

She tied her red bow tie, "showtime," she said unenthusiastically. Just then, the curtain to her room pulled back, and Brad walked right it. "Don't you ever knock?" She sneers. " No, I don't, not for MY stars," he said with an entitled tone. "I'm not yours, and when is Fizz going to be back? I miss him and I'm dying out there as a solo." She complained. " soon, soon, not our fault Blitzo quit.....and no you can't see Fizz, don't even ask...again...it's annoying" he spoke down to her " and yes...I DO own you" he moved in close to her grabbing her shoulders. " Ew, don't touch me,"  she rebelled. He threw her towards the bed and started coming towards her chuckling. She panicked, 'not again,' she thought; she grabbed the knife from under her pillow and drove it into his neck. He fell back, blood falling down the front of his shirt. Within a matter of seconds, he went limp.

"Oh no.....Fuck, that didn't just happen." She stood up in shock, hands shaking still holding the knife. She dropped it. "Hey Chaos, you in there," she heard Tony, another trainer outside her tent room. " Ummm, yeah but don't...don't come in......I'm naked" she mouthed 'what the fuck to herself ' "Um..ok TMI, ring leader needs you for a height check so hurry up." She hears his footsteps walk away. Chayana peaked out and didn't see anyone. Quickly, she packed all her things in a backpack, double-checked the coast, was clear again, and made a B line for the hills towards the ring elevators that brought her here so many years ago. She looked back only once. "Sorry, Fizz...I hope you can forgive me one day."

Chaotic Connectionsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें