Chapter 4: Double down

Chaos walked over to Thorne
"Serious how the actual fuck are you still alive?"
Fizz chimed in right behind her " you have 3 bullets in your head! How the fuck?!"

"I-I have my ways" Thorne groaned in pain

"Shit" Chaos bent down "how much have you heard?!" She got very serious and took aim again.
"U-ughh, I was passed out, I just woke up" Thorne winced in pain
"That still an issue buddy....because you know something nobodies supposed to know, you were not supposed to get back up"

Her phone started buzzing "Shit it's Crim, Fizz keep him quiet" She answers "yeah what's up, I'm assuming you got my video"

"FUCK YOU" Thorne yell out

Chaos turn around muffling the receiver, darts a look at Thorne and kicks him. She hands Fizz a pistol, making hand gestors towards Thorne: first a shh gestors followed by slit throat gestors then points at her forehead then Thorne's, she pulls out a silencer and also hands that to him walking away. " No, no, that was nothing. Some jack ass walking by, anyways...."

Fizz attached the silencer to the gun and aimed it at Thorne's forehead, and pulled the trigger, and Thorne once again went lifeless.
Chaos let out a sigh of relief while continuing her conversation with Crim; Fizz listened eagerly to the one-sided conversation.
"Yeah, it's done, I'll bring the proof...no it's no problem...no..really...that...well...you don't have to....I don't want to inconvenience your people....no?...5 mins? Oh...ok...no no no that...that not a problem...at all-l...yeah....ok see you soon...." She let the phone fall down limp in her hand
Fizzarollis eyes widened once he heard her s,'Seeee you soon'. Chaos chuckled nervously. "So ummm not great news...."

"FUCK" Fizz yelled in a panic

" yeah" Chaos hid her panic, realizing in mere minutes she was gonna be in for the fight for her life, this time with someone she actually did fear. "He wants to see for himself...like a true psychopath...so ummm I'm gonna need you to HIDE right now, like your life depends on it...because well...it does" before he could take off she grabbed his shoulders and looked him in the eyes " No matter what you hear, no matter happens promise you're not gonna get involved, I'm a big girl I can handle it.....NO MATTER HOW BAD IT GETS"

"U-uhh"
"Dammitt, promise me, Fizz."
"Ok, ok," he scurried off to a closet with a peephole where he could still watch what was happening.

She paced nervously between the 2 lifeless bodies, letting her mind wonder into what Crim was gonna do when he figured out she'd pull a bait and switch. She pulled both pistols with 4 magazines and started taking inventory of how much ammo she had left.
" Ok 6 angelic rounds in one.....2..4..6..8..9 in the other, and 10.....9.....so...15 angelic...19 regular.....thats not great, gotta keep count.......longest 5 fucking minutes of my life"

Just then a car pulls up and a shark opens the door. Crimsons short stature steps out and walks in the club.
"Alright, where is he?"

Chaos hurries down the stairs to meet him
"Crimson....hey, um he's um..he's still up on the balcony....there's another guy too....2 for the price of one right?" she nervously chuckled

"Yeah yeah whatever, wait who's the other guy?"

" Just some another assassin,  really a nobody, encroaching on my hit.....you know how it is.......listen so I have another job............in..........sloth....so I better go" She tried to lie her way out.

"No no, your staying here" he shoot a glance at her "follow" he walks up the stairs to the balcony
" right.....ok" She lets out a breath of defeat and follows closely. She takes another deep breath ready to grab her pistols as soon as this goes south, knowing it's a matter of time before it does.
She glances towards the closet Fizz is in and jesters covertly for him to get down low. Fizz lowers himself to not be seen as they pass by at a distance. 'Good, keep your head down' she thought to herself.
Crimson gets up the stairs and walks over to the Robotic body convincingly still laying against the wall.
"So, you killed him, go ahead and cut off the horns for me"
She winces internally knowing this is how she's gonna get caught " Um I would...I don't really have anything..."
Crim motions to one of his sharks and they handed Chaos a bone saw

"There you go, now go ahead"

She looks at the saw in her shaking hands.
" Right... of course you carry one....thanks,"
She bends down towards the robot and hesitates, " ya know, it's just hard... he was a friend...I already had to kill him...can't you have one of your guys do the cutting?" She pleaded desperately, hoping she could talk her way out of having to give up her own illusion.

"Cmon, this is the funnest part. Just do it. " Crim looked down at he,  blowingoutt a puff of smoke from his cigar.

'Backed into the corner, here we go' she thought. In one swift motio,  she went straight through the metal horn easily with the saw. She threw it backwards, and the group watched her
"Catch"
She yelled and made a dash for the railing, jumping while getting one pistol upholstered.

"I fucking knew it, GET HER"  

All of Crims sharks turned around with tommy guns and started to shoot at her

"fuck fuck fuck fuck" She finally got her second pistol out and took cover behind the stage,  "great full auto and I have 34 rounds total.....ah well they'll burn through their ammo fast enough and that will be my chance" She said to herself. one by one she took shots putting down one shark after another when they went to reload.

" YOU KNOW CRIM WE CAN WORK THIS OUT....IM SURE.....WE COULD COME TO SOME AGREEMENT......YOU SEEM LIKEA REASONABLE GUY...."

"HOLD YOUR FIRE!"  He yelled at his men.

She heard him coming down the stairs, moving things looking for her. He creept up a little closer to her spot

"You think you can hide from me and think you can reason with me, HA, you would be wrong,"

She saw the shadow of legs and slipped a little further back, peaking around a corner with her pistol, ready seeing a full silhouette of a shadow

"I don't know, I hear you like deals....Im...sure...we could....make one...."
She turned the corner quickly, pistols ready only to find nobody there, and she looked confused at the empty space.

Crim had snuck right behind her with his few sharks at the ready with their tommy guns.

"You think I would make a deal with a backstabber like you? HAHAHA you're funny."

Chaos took a deep sigh. She turned around, putting her hands up and letting her weapon drop to the ground.

"This is gonna really suck isn't it? You're gonna go for the info, aren't ya?" She looked at the sharks mean mugging her
"yup yup this is gonna suck." she turned to the Sharks " for the record....your buddy out back, total asshole, did not know how to negotiate or take no for an answer. Rude, "
She turned back to Crim.

"Where is he?" his voice low and demanding

All she could think was 'please Fizz don't watch what's gonna happen." Please keep your head down, "but she knew he was going to watch

" I don't know," she lied quietly