Chapter 6: Running on Sin

The car pulls in, and Crimson walks Chaos, being dragged by his sharks. Chaos fights against her binds, forcing them to pull her every step of the way.  They walk in the door to see both of his sharks on the ground, barely moving, and Fizzarolli gone.

"WHAT THE FUCK, WHERE DID HE GO, YOU BOTH HAD ONE FUCKING JOB"
The sharks take off in different directions to search the building. Chaos, left with Crim, starts laughing hysterically behind her gag.
Crim grabs the gag out of her mouth, and he slaps her, knocking her to the ground.

"Don't you fucking laugh you son of a bi-" Fizz was behind him and knocked him out with a pan and took out the other sharks
"damn....frying pans...who knew" she looks at Crim on the ground with all the other sharks

"Heh, fuck, we gotta go, NOW"

She shifts her hands free from the ropes, grabs the rifle case and takes off with him. They bust through the door, running down the street.

"So um where going we're exactly?.....and didn't I tell you to not get involved?"

"One of the sharks opened the closet door and found me, WHAT WAS I SUPPOSED TO DO?"

They ran down the street, Fizz pulled out his phone to call Ozzie.

"Hey uhh, Ozzie I need you to come get me..... Yes I'm still at ozzie's..... No I'm not hurt...... I ran into some Mafia..... We can talk about this later JUST PICK ME UP NOW"

"YOU STILL HADNT TOLD HIM!" Chaos yelled at Fizz as he hung up.
"NO, I DIDN'T HAVE TIME."
"Really? You didn't have time while you were sitting in the closet?! " she scolded.

"NO, I HAD TO BE QUIET IN THE CLOSET."

She looked down at the rifle." Umm, hey. How mad do you think he's gonna be?"

"Oh, he's gonna be pissed."

"Yeah....awesome, that's on par. I'm just pissing off ALL the powerful people tonight....especially when I show up at Asmodeus's, WITH AN ILLEGAL RIFLE!"
She looked ahead. "There the alley duck into there!"

Fizz runs into the alley Chaos right behind him and stops, catching his breath.
"s-so how, how did you get past the Sharks? And why didn't you just run?" Chaos asked Fizz still trying to catch her breath.
"W-well, one of them had loosened their grip on me and so I took my chance and got out of his hold and kicked both of them to the ground then I ran and grabbed a pan and whacked them both on the ground, and I stayed because I knew he was gonna come back with you"

"You stayed for me?" She looked touched.
"noones...noones ever done that for me before... but why, you could have been home, you could have been safe with Ozzie." She looked at him, confused and emotional

"You're an old friend, I wouldn't let you die" Fizz looked at her like it wasn't even a question.

She got teary-eyed
"fuck....who brought onions.....bastards" She wiped her tears and looked back.
"Well, so far, they're not following us." Right as she finished saying it, she heard the motor in the distance.

"FUCK DUCK" She pushes Fizz down so the two are laying on the ground hiding behind some trash cans. The old Ford car drove down the road, Crim looking out the window looking for Fizz and Chaos. The two held there breath as the car crept by before speeding off.
They stood up. "That was close," they both said in unison.
"Jinx," Chaos claimed. "Getting real tired of ducking him tonight."

"Yeah, I still don't understand why he wants me dead," FiZ asked

"well, At this point I think it's to get back at me, but it probably started because you and Blitz escaped...he's not a big fan of not getting his way" She kept watch around the corners not convinced he was out of the area. The two sat in the dark alley as it got later and later.