Character 3: Lights, Camera, Dead

Fizzarolli walked back into the club and followed Chaos up thestairs to the upper balacony. He saw Throne on the ground laid out in a puddle of blood.
"Holy shit, is he dead?"
Chaos moved the body with her foot "No, not yet anyways, I called an ambulance, well see if they get here in time...doubt it, either way no chance he'll be killing any time soon" She looked at Fizz. "So this mess just got a lot stickier, they're way more people involved. What did you tell Asmodeus?"
"Oh, he's home right now. He doesn't even know about the bounty on my head yet." Fizz fiddled with ends of his hat.
Thornes lifeless body suddenly grasped for a breath and grabbed Fizzarolli's leg, making Chaos and Fizz both jump
"Y-you're n-never safe, y-you son of a b-bitch."
"Shut the fuck up" Chaos took her pistol back out and fired another 2 shots at him. She looked down at the ground worried and rubbed her eyebrows with her free hand. She gave Fizz a look
" I hate to admit it, but the bastard is right...You need to tell Asmodeus,  it's going to be a very long night unfortunately"
"Holy shit, I don't even know what I did to get a bounty on my fucking head" Fizz shifted nervously
" I don't know, you said it was the guys who kidnapped you and Blitz, what did they want the first time?...this is going to be much harder because he," pointing to Thorne with her gun before reholstering it in her blouse "wasn't with the Mafia, he was working for a slime ball overlord who already doesn't like me. Which means whoever put it out is a coward who, I'm guessing, when his henchmen didn't check in, opened it up to what's called 'open season'"
She crossed her arms, "so spill, why did you and Blitz get taken? Right now, it's our only lead to getting it called off before all of hell starts coming for you, we have to get ahead of it, "
"I DONT KNOW, SOME RANDOM COWBOY SNAKE LOOKING GUY STOLE ME AND BLITZ AND TRAPPED US IN A CAGE AND WE JUST BARELY MADE IT OUT OF THE WAREHOUSE THEY WERE KEEPING US IN" Fizz was barely keeping it together, remembering the last time he dealt with these psychos.
"Cowboy snake..... dammit.... Strikers  involved, too?! FUCK!  " she punched the table. She paced back and forth. "Fine, it's fine, totally fine." she took a deep breath. "Is anyone else that was there? Is anyone else who stood out? Looked important?think Fizz. " She looked at him desperately
"Yeah,"Fizz started. " Yeah, some short imp with a Mafia type looking hat, and I heard one of his sharks say his name, I think it was Crimson?"
  She stopped pacing and put her tongue in her cheek. "Yeah... that's what I was afraid of... there's a few Mafia bosses you don't piss off, and Fizz, he's one of them... when he wants something, he gets it." She grabs his shoulders "and right now that thing is you, He doesn't do disrespect so your escape...that probably what's got him wanting your horns for a mantle piece" She sighed and started pacing again "This isn't gonna easy..."
She sat down at the table with Fizz. "I got to think....He's not gonna stop until he thinks you are dead."
"Shit, what the fuck do I do?"
Chaos started banging her head against her hands "fuck...fuck..fuck...I got it!...No...well...maybe..."
She looks over at Thorne "....thinks you're dead....."
She jumped up " Ozzies factory....do they still make your werid sex robot doll thing??"
"Uhhh, yes" Fizz looked at her confused
"Perfect......Fizz we're gonna kill you" She smiled at him with a slightly evil smirk. He looked back at her, confused and nervous "wait what?"
"We need one of your robots here, I'm gonna take a video killing the robot right next to our new friend... I'll deliver the arm of the robot after  I send the video. Don't you see Fizz?! We'll fake your death. You're just gonna have to lay low for a while. You said you hadn't told Asmodeus yet, right?"
"Well, no...." He replied, taken back
"OK, good, it'll look more real if he doesn't know it's fake. At least at first, he's probably gonna be mad, but I know he'll understand."
"Yeah, ok, but didn't you just say he's gonna want my horns?" Fizz sounded a bit reserved
"Yeah, but he's gonna need my horns,"
"I'll worry about that, worst case I'll just tell them I couldn't get them off before Asmodeus showed up, risky but it's worth taking the chance" she looked at him "I said I'd fix it and I will even if it kills me" She looked him and put her hand on his shoulder "for the video though, I'm gonna need you to play along then we'll edit in the robot as the body double, you really have to sell it though...scared...betrayed the whole nine."
"Uhhh, alright, so just tell me what to do," Fizz replied, getting a little more confident. Chaos's plan would work.