Chapter 2

You were stood in the gym watching the other recruits training. You had finished your training for the day so you just watched silently and laughed each time someone got thrown to the floor.

"Finding it funny eh recruit?" Came a gruff voice from behind you. You turned around in your seat to see Ghost stood above you his arms crossed over his chest. He looked down at you, he was as stoic as ever. You couldn't help but gulp nervously. "Not going to lie it's amusing to see someone being thrown" he said noticing your nervousness "come with me rookie" he started to walk away and you jumped off the bench and started to follow him.

The two of you walked down corridors. "I never properly said thank you for helping me yesterday" he said as he walked ahead of you. You looked up from the floor and looked at him. "It wasn't an issue... recruits don't understand that much..." You replied. You two kept walking down the corridors until you reached a room. "Price wants me to have the room next to yours" He said calmly. You were confused but didn't question him about it.

You were now stood in his room waiting for whatever he wanted you for. "I noticed your gloves broke on the last mission" he said turning to face you.  You just stood there not knowing what to do, your heart was racing in your chest. Ghost reached into a draw and pulled out some gloves, they matched the gloves he always wore. You look at him surprised by his actions. "Here have these" he said giving you the gloves. You looked at them "put them on...I want to see you wear em" he said his gaze wandering to the floor.

---

You walked into your room. You had matching gloves with Ghost. Your face flushed and a small spark lit up in your chest. And that spark didn't seem like it would go out...