-001.

❝ Light is on the way, we'll be having a fun time! ❞

──────────★──────────

Camilo was resting under a tree, enjoying his view when all of a sudden a girl appeared infront of him. Except.. she was upside down. He yelped as the girl appeared, she was on the tree, her legs supporting her weight.

"Hi!" She grinned at the boy happily. "Shit! You scared me!" He yelped. Y/n couldn't help but giggle, "My bad! I was just climbing the tree and wanted to greet you." She explained, smiling happily.

"Im Y/n, and you?" She introduced herself, still hanging from the tree. "Im Camilo, nice to meet you Y/n!" He grinned back at her. "So, why are you climbing this tree?" Camilo asked the girl curiously.

"No idea, just felt like it!" She smiled, suddenly, the duo heared something snap. Both of them looked up and noticed that the branch Y/n was on was about to break.

Both of them looked at each other in shock, "Fuck!" Y/n cursed as she fell on the ground. Camilo quickly got up and looked at her laying figure on the floor.

"Holy shit, Y/n! Are you okay?" He asked. Y/n looked at him for a second before bursting out laughing. Camilo soon started giggling aswell until it turned into laughter too.

"Oh my god! That hurt!" Y/n said while laughing. Camilo held his hand in front of her and she gladly took it. He helped her stand up and they looked at each other giggling.

"Be careful next time!" Camilo said, lecturing the girl. She waved it off and sat under the tree, he sat down next to her and they sat in a comfortable silence.

"So," Y/n broke the silence as she started. "Theres a party in the town next to us, i was wondering if you wanted to with me maybe?" She asked.

Camilo thought about it for a second before answering, "Sure, id love to! I just have to ask my Mami and Abuela." He smiled at her.

"Fuck yeah! It'll be so fun! Whats your adress? I'll pick you up at 8, the town is an hour away so.." She exclaimed happily. He nodded, "I live in casita, the Madrigal family, you know them!" He said proudly as her eyes widen. "No way, you're apart of the Madrigal family? Thats so cool oh my god!" She said surprised while smiling. He just giggled. "Well, its almost lunch so i should get going. I'll see you later tonight, ay?" Camilo then stood up and helped the girl stand up too.

"Of course, ill see you later, Cami. Bye bye!" Y/n smiled and waved at him as he started walking away. She sighed and picked herself up, walking home.

As she walks through the front door, she found her mama in the kitchen, making lunch and her dad setting the table up. They were a family of three, Y/n's parents and her.

"Hola mama, papa!" She greeted her parents with a hug. "Do you need help with the cooking, mama?" She kindly asked to which her mother replied with: "Hola, amor! Im fine, thank you! Its almost done so go sit with your papa." Her mother kindly replied, kissing her daughters cheek.

Y/n smiled and sat next to her dad at the table. Soon, her mom brought out food and sat with her family.

"So, Y/n, how was your day?" He dad asked as he took a bite. "Fun, i met a new friend. Hes a Madrigal, can you believe it?!" Y/n said excitedly as she remembers the encounter she had with Camilo today.

"Thats nice, amor. Im happy for you!" Her mom replied, smiling at her daughter. "Oh and also, i wont be home tonight. Im going to a friends house, she lives in the town next to us!" Y/n informed her parents while eating her food.

"Okay, but please be safe!" her father approved, she looked over at her mother for her approval. "Sure, amor, have fun!" Y/n smiled widely upon hearing her parents approval. The family talked a bit more and it was already 7pm. Y/n thanked her parents for everything and went up to her room to get ready.

She already went to a miliom parties so she doesnt really get all that dressed up anymore. She put on makeup and went to pick her outfit.

She decided shes gonna wear a short white ruffled dress. She took one last look at herself in the mirror and smiled as she did a little spin. She quickly bid her parents goodbye and started walking to casita.

Y/n knocked on the door and waited. Then, a gorgeous girl with a red ribbon on her head and her hair put up in a bun opened the door. She looked at Y/n curiously.

"Hi, Im Y/n. Im here to pick Camilo up?"
Y/n smiled at the girl infront of her. She smiled back at her and said, "Hi! Im Dolores. Im Camilos big sister, come in!" The cute girl invited her in.

Y/n gladly stepped into the house, looking around casita. 'Looking beautiful as always!' she thought to herself. "Ay, Y/n! Ready to go?" The girl turned around and saw Camilo, he was smiling widely at her.

She smiled back and thanked Dolores for letting her in. "Well, we'll be on our way. I hope we talk more, Dolores! Bye bye!" Y/n waved at Camilos big sister as the duo leaves the house.

"Its an hour walk there so its gonna take a while, my friend hosted a party for her birthday and invited her whole town plus me." Y/n explained as they started walking together.

"Thats cool, i hope i get along with everyone there." Camilo smiled. The duo talked about random things the whole way, once they reached the town he noticed how one of the houses was decorated the most. "Thats her house, come on!" Y/n exclaimed as she started jogging towards the house.

Camilo caught up to her and giggled. "Now listen, these people are not everyones cup of tea so if they offer you something you dont want, don't hesitate to say no." Y/n said in a more serious tone.

"Offer me something i dont want? The fuck is that supposed to mean?" Camilo asked, frowning in confusion. The girl besides him just giggled and said, "You'll see!"

She pulled Camilo into the house and his eyes widen as he saw whats going on inside.

──────────★──────────