-002.

❝If life is a movie, then you're the best part

❝If life is a movie, then you're the best part.❞

──────────★──────────

Camilo looked around the room. Theres was music, the smell of alcohol and smoke immediately hit his face and he saw people around the room drunk, laughing and hanging out with their own friends.

Y/n pulled him deeper into the room. She squealed when she was a girl that was about their age. "Mariaaa! Happy birthday, im so happy to see you!" Y/n hugged the girl and laughed as she hugged back.

Then, Y/n turned to Camilo and smiled. "This is Camilo, hes a friend. Camilo, this is Maria! Shes my best friend, even though we're long distance." Y/n introduced him to the girl now known as Maria.

Maria has short brown hair and gorgeous green eyes, she is wearing a tight red dress that hugged her body perfectly. Her makeup is done beautifully and she overall looks gorgeous. Y/n always found herself staring at her because of her beauty.

"Nice to meet you, Camilo! Y/n, you're not ready yet? Come to my room, ill help you with your makeup and outfit." Maria exclaimed and looked at Camilo.

"Mind if i borrow her for a bit?" She asked, Camilo wasn't sure what to do but he nodded. He wanted to say yes, he does mind, but he didnt wanna ruin their night so he let them go.

Him being alone wasn't the problem, the fact that he doesn't know anyone here is the problem. He kind of stood there in the corner awkwardly, he poured himself a non-alcoholic drink and sipped on it while waiting.

Meanwhile, the two girls were giggling in Marias room as she was doing Y/n makeup.
"Where did you find him?" Maria giggled.
Y/n rolled her eyes and laughed. "Dont ask, hes a cutie though. He's known by everyone in my town and i accidentally met him today and dragged him with me." Y/n explained.

"You met him today?!" Maria asked in disbelief as her jaw dropped. "Girl, sure hes cute and all, but what the fuck were you thinking?!" She rasied her voice. "How can you bring someone like him, to a party like this, on the first day yall met?!" Maria asked.

Y/n shrugged and rolled her eyes. "Im sure he's not gonna get black out drunk, he doesn't want even seem like the type to drink! I hope so at least," She answered and waved it off.

"Besides, he could use someone like me to learn how to live a little!" Y/n said proudly as she got dressed.

Maria picked a beautiful short and tight dress for Y/n that hugged her curves perfectly. "Whatever, you look beautiful!" Maria commented and smiled widely.

"Says you, hermosa." Y/n smiled at her best friend back, they laughed and eventually left the room. They entered the kitchen and poured themselves some juice vodka.

"Wheres Camilo?" Y/n asked and scanned across the room. "Hes over there! Talking to  Emanuel!" Maria pointed at Camilo talking to a boy that just so happens to be Maria's boyfriend. They both walked towards them, Maria greeted her boyfriend and they wandered off to somewhere.

Y/n was left alone with Camilo. "Whats your drink?" Y/n asked. Camilo told her it was just juice and she scoffed at his answer. "What?" Camilo asked, a bit confused. "Juice? Seriously? Here, try this!" Y/n shoved her alcoholic drink into his hands. He took a sip and immediately frowned. "What the hell is this? Its bitter yet sweet!" Camilo said, a mix of disgust and amusement in his tone.

"Juice vodka! You like it? I can get you some, if you want?" Y/n offered. She took his hand and led him to the kitchen, where the music was quiet and there was no one else around as it was a bit isolated from the rest of the house.

Y/n was preparing Camilo's drink, humming. "So," she started, breaking the silence. "How do you like the party so far? My bad, i know you dont know anyone here but come on, it cant be that bad!" Y/n giggled, not removing her eyes from the drink she was effortlessly making.

If theres one thing Y/n is good at, its making drinks. She knows the best recipes for cocktails and drinks and enjoys making them, even when she's drunk.

Y/n is used to this, every time its someone's birthday or any type of celebration, they'd throw a party and get drunk. The hangover the next day is painful but so worth it. She hummed as she was finishing the boy's drink.

"Here, i made sure to make it as sweet as possible. I noticed you dont really like when the taste is too bitter so i tried to hide the alcoholic taste as much as i can." She explained, handing him the drink. He hesitantly took it, he's not much of a drinker. Far from that, actually. Hes a pure soul.

Camilo took a sip and expected to taste the same alcoholic taste he previously tasted but, to his surprise, the taste was very sweet. It tasted like juice and safe to say, he liked it. "How much alcohol is in this?" He asked.

"Boy, how am i supposed to know? I just poured some vodka, and that has 40 precent." Y/n shrugged as she took a sip of her own drink.

He just nodded and continued sipping on his drink. The duo stayed in the kitchen, Camilo leaned against the wall while Y/n sat on the kitchen counter. They talked for most of the night, but as the time flew by - their words started slurring, their world was spinning and they couldnt walk properly.

──────────★──────────

2am ignore the grammar. Also, do yall want any sad scenes in this story at all?