~Chapter four~

Half an hour later, Ryujin was in the corner cafeteria, sitting alone at a table, eating her lunch while talking to Yuna on the phone.

"Yes, I decided to stay with her, so you can go home to see her, the keys are under the doormat."

"Awww, it's great that you decided to stay with her, I already want to see her." Yuna said in a high-pitched voice and Ryujin rolled her eyes.

"That doesn't mean I'm going to have you at my house all day, okay?" She said in a mocking tone, settling back in the seat, after having finished eating.

"Ouch! You're bad!" Yuna said and Ryujin was sure she was pouting. "And what will you call her?"

The short-haired girl thought about that name that had strangely come to her mind the night before.

"Yeji." She said, looking out the window of the place, seeing the people walking and the cars driving as usual.

"Yeji? Where did you get that name?" Yuna asked looking really intrigued.

"Hmm..." She shrugged. "Don't know."

Yuna snorted and laughed.

"Okay, cat lady. I have to go back to class, but in a few hours, I'll be at your apartment to see cute Yeji again."

"Okay, just don't make messes in my house, understand?"

Yuna snorted and Ryujin smiled.

"Shut up, I won't. See you Jinnie!"

Ryujin put her phone in her pocket and indicated to the waitress who had been making eyes at her since she arrived, that she could bring her the bill.

Minutes later the girl approached her table with the bill and before taking the money away, she put a small napkin on the table and winked at the short-haired, walking away from her.

Ryujin took the paper in her hands and it was a phone number, she smiled and put it in her pocket, the girl was cute and maybe if she felt like it, she would write to her sometime, or maybe that number would just stay in that piece of paper forever.

Back to work and back to routine. A few hours later Yuna sent her a photo of the cat lying on her lap, staring at the camera with her beautiful grayish eyes.

Yuna: Yeji says hello to you and she also says that she wants to see you, so come home, as soon as possible.

Ryujin rolled her eyes with a smile and continued with her work until it was time to leave.

She had a small conversation with Heejin before leaving and then got on her bike to drive to her house, but not before picking up a box of fried chicken that she knew, was her sister's favorite and a little buildable bed for Yeji.

When she arrived, she opened the door to find Yuna playing with Yeji's tummy on the floor.

"Ohh Jinnie!" Yuna exclaimed looking at her sister, as she put the things on the kitchen island.

But when she looked back at the cat, she was no longer there, she had run to Ryujin's feet to greet her.

"Oh Yeji, how was it with my sister, did she treat you well?" Ryujin smiled watching the cat, as it rubbed against her legs.

She bent down and stroked the purring kitten's orange fur, as she felt Yuna's footsteps approaching her.

"Well, do you say hello to her first? What about me? Your sister!" Yuna crossed her arms pouting and Ryujin stood up, rolling her eyes at her sister, as she smiled.