~Chapter fifteen~

The meme lmao

Ryujin's lips moved in a sharp and heated manner, while her hands tightened on Yeji's hips and neck with much more intensity, as the seconds passed.

The cat girl didn't know what to do, on the one hand, her body was still a little tense from the surprise attack, but inside, she was really enjoying Ryujin's caresses and approach, although she didn't know why that was.

Ryujin's hands soon found their way to grab Yeji's legs and lift her off the ground, carrying her to the bed, while the orange-haired woman squeezed her trembling hands on her shoulders.

Once her back touched the bed, Ryujin slid her hands on Yeji's thighs, pressing the hard bulge between her legs, making Yeji let out a low moan, as she felt the fabric of those jeans on her private part, since she thought she would not need a thong to sleep in.

Ryujin was a bit drunk, she had been drinking more than she should and all that time, the only thing she did was think about Yeji and everything she had been through with her in those last few days.

But then, some awareness made her reconsider what she was doing.

The short-haired girl separated her lips from Yeji, opening her eyes slowly to look at her face.

The cat girl had her eyes closed and her breathing was just as hard as Ryujin's, but she also soon opened them, making her understand that what was happening was not right.

Look at her, looks at how innocent she looks... The way she looks into your eyes and you're trying to take advantage of that.

Her subconscious spoke and Ryujin gulped, suddenly feeling sober.

"R-Ryujin..." Yeji whispered to her, as she looked into her eyes, sliding her fingers along Ryujin's blushing cheeks, while the dark-haired girl was debating with herself.

"I'm sorry." Ryujin whispered and tried to move away from her, but Yeji held her shoulders tightly.

"W-Where are you going?" She asked her and Ryujin took a deep breath, before answering her.

"I'll go sleep in the-"

"No." Yeji interrupted her before, she could finish. "Sleep with me, please."

The cat girl's voice was almost like a plea, so Ryujin found herself giving in to that request and soon, they were both lying on bed, next to each other.

Ryujin stretched out her arm so that Yeji could put her head on top of her shoulder and then, in a surprise move, she turned her body toward Yeji and wrapped her other arm around her waist.

The orange-haired girl had her eyes open, while Ryujin had hers closed, because of all the alcohol she had drunk, she was very exhausted and it was not difficult for her to fall asleep in a few seconds.

Yeji brought her hand back to Ryujin's face, which was much more close to hers, and slid her fingers across her cheeks again, while smiling.

Her heart was still beating rapidly, her senses were completely clouded, and her skin was still crawling. Yeji didn't understand anything that was happening, much less, the slimy feeling she had in her crotch, but for the moment, the mere fact that Ryujin was hugging her to sleep, was enough for her.

Soon, she too fell asleep, as she purred, feeling Ryujin's heavy breathing on her face, which even with the smell of alcohol, she enjoyed.

.
.
.

The next morning, Ryujin woke up first, with a terrible headache. When she opened her eyes, Yeji was snuggled up to her chest, so the only thing she could see, was her hair and her two little ears.