Chapter 4: The Giant

(Just a disclaimer, the actual song is above if you're interested! ^^)

Meanwhile inside of a very large castle, a loud, booming laugher was heard. A laugher that could shake the earth and strike fear into everybody's hearts. A giant was storming through the castle, big and bold; a sinister smile plastered on his face. With malice, he began to sing;

~

🎵"I've gotta be honest with you, theirs many reasons I like being a giant, from just chillin' to killin', or tyrannically instilling fear upon puny little peasants who cross my path..."🎵

🎶"But theirs one thing that I long for; a thing that can't go wrong..." 🎶

"..."

🎶"...That would be the time I get to sing my villain song;

"THIS IS MY SONG, MY VILLLIAN SONG! IM GOING TO PLAYYY THIS SPOOOKY GONG!"🎵

CLASH!

🎶"I AM AN EVIL MASTERMIND, OVER FIFTY FEET IN HEIGHT!" 🎶

🎵"YOU CANT GO WRONG WITH A GREAT VILLAIN SONG!"🎵

🎵"... If you disagree, I will make you my bread-
"AAAWOAAAHH-!"

~

The giant had suddenly slipped, wobbling and tripping with a loud thud; landing face first on the ground. The impact caused a loud vibratious rumble, causing nearby birds to screech and fly off in fright.
 Lifting himself up with a groan, he rubbed his jaw. "Argh! Maybe I would be more intimidating if I weren't so quick to trip over my own feet!"
Standing now, the giant stomped towards a room. When he was in front of the door, he slowly opened it to reveal a large, a very large room filled with mountains after mountains of pure gold.
The giant smirked. "Oh SMG4, you've outdone yourself. Every piece of gold in this room is yours! Every piece... of gold........ is yours..."
He frowned.
He had realized with a heavy heart that...

He was all alone.

   "... But what's the point of having it all if you can't even do anything with it?"

-

   "I still think this is a horrible idea."
SMG3 and Mr Puzzles were already gone from Boop's cottage. They had said their farewells, and headed off to find a mysterious beanstalk that Boop had told them about. At the top of the behemoth beanstalk, the two would be able to find a large castle, and also the giant that had stolen Boop's treasures. Mr Puzzles was already prepared and confident, but the same couldn't be said for SMG3. For almost the entire walk, he felt unsettled. And he didn't know why.
It wasn't because of the giant...
   "Nonsense!" Mr Puzzles had replied to the princess without shooting back a glance at him. "Poor Boop needs his treasure back. And we can't just let that mangy giant get away with what he's done. He needs to pay the price."
   "I guess..." Come on Three! What is wrong with you? Stop acting like a pussy over nothing and start acting like the badass you are!
   "I'm just saying that something can go horribly wrong, you know?"
Mr Puzzles shook his head but didn't stop walking. "You'll be safe, Princess. You'll be safe with me."
Does this guy seriously think he can take on a giant by himself?! Even I'm not that stuck up and cocky. We'll probably die the minute we step foot into the castle!
Hmm... Maybe if he actually sees the giant, he'll change his mind. But what good will that do us though? We'll be dead meat anyway.
Literally.
   "Just relax Princess. We'll be fine." SMG3 couldn't help but gulp by the man's creepy smile. He does look like he knows what he's talking about... I'm gonna have to trust him.