13 - Eyes On The Road

For a moment, they stayed silent. The cars passing by were the only sound that they could hear other than their beating hearts.

Win held Bright's hand, almost squeezing it, reassuring that the Bright beside him was the real one, and not just part of his imagination.

Bright could feel the tightness in between his fingers entwined to Win.

“Win?” he calls his name, and his husband looks back at him. Bright smiles at him. “Let's go. You're hungry, right?”

Win nodded and took his bag, while their hands were linked to each other.

In Bright's mind, forgetting the memories will take some time but since they both wanted to fix their marriage, he didn't mind the pain of repeating the same mistakes twice. All he could think about now is what his heart was screaming and that is to be with Win— his husband.

Win opened his car door and made sure Bright was settled comfortably before he could close the door. There, he leans down, grabs the seatbelt and secures Bright to his seat before giving him a kiss on the lips.

It was a half minute long kiss but somehow, Bright wanted more. “I love you.” Win said before pulling his head away only for Bright to pull him back as he reached his face and placed his lips to his.

He tilts his head and gives Bright a small bite on his lower lips before running his hand on the back of Win's head.

- - - - -

[continue at the privatter]

[link : https://privatter.net/p/10868957]
[pw hint : chapter 02]

[if you can't access the link here, you can go to my Twitter/X account, I uploaded the link there too

[if you can't access the link here, you can go to my Twitter/X account, I uploaded the link there too. It will directly go to the site if you click the link.]

[04.08.2024]