14 - Rewind

Rewind 🔞
[continue at the privatter]

[link : https://privatter.net/p/10880998]
[pw hint : number]

[Long press the link to access or you can go to my Twitter/X account @/saraleoSHIAA. I uploaded the link there too. It will directly go to the site if you click the link.]

- - - - -
[warning : mention of abuse, physical violence and suicide. Readers, please read with caution.]

Third Person's POV

It was the morning when Bright felt an arm around his waist. He was looking away from the figure behind him and he knew it was Win, his husband.

A hint of blush started showing in his face and there he heard Win's groan. He slowly removes Win's arm but gets no luck when Win tightens his grip. A soft lips lands on his shoulder.

“Good morning, bacon.”

“B-bacon? What am I? Your breakfast??”

Win lets out a chuckle. “Silly me. I forgot you don't remember our call sign. My bad.” another kiss and there he slowly pans his head to meet his lips. Win pressed his lips onto Bright and my God, he quickly melted into it.

He slowly moved his body, still kissing him, so that their bodies were facing each other. Bright felt Win smiling between their kisses and so he parts their lips again. “Why are you laughing?”

His brows lifted and another laugh was let out. A quick kiss and Win pinches Bright's cheek. “I just missed this. You in between my arms. Me waking up with you beside me. You, kissing me, in our bed. I missed you.”

“Don't tell me you're gonna cry again?”

Win lightly shakes his head. “You told me to stop crying, so I'll stop. Plus, there's no need for me to do that. You're here. Beside me. I hope we're okay… I hope you still want me as your husband.”

“Again, mister. I wouldn't have sex with you if I didn't want you back in my life.” He grits his teeth while pinching Win's cheeks. “You're unbelievable.”

It got to the point where the two started laughing while embracing each other. Their bodies entwine, Win's arms around Bright's frame while Bright snuggles his body to fit the gap between Win's arm and body.

“I love you.” Suddenly, Bright eyes pans up to meet Win. “I love you. I really love you. Only you. Just you.”

Those words were engraved in his eyes, his emotions were flowing as his eyes started watering again. “I don't know how many times I had pleaded and asked the heaven to favor my wish for us to live together again. Even if it takes years or another lifetime, I wanted us to be together again. And now that we're here, I couldn't thank Him enough. I got the second chance. I got to be with you again. And I pray that we stay together, until my last breath...

... I love you, Bright. I have loved you from the day you gave me the warmest hug that I needed that day. That hug saved the young Win who you loved. And if it wasn't because of you, I wouldn't be here today.”

“Hey, don't say that.”

“No, my love. It's the truth. I was on the verge of ending my life because of what my parents had done. They wanted me to pick between the two of them and I didn't want to. I was struggling. They were getting abusive and I needed to run away. It was suffocating. They took everything I have, and just like garbage, they threw me out...

... The next thing I knew the lease was out of our house and my belongings were thrown in the dumpster. That's when your family took me in. Your parents knew my story. I had to tell them because they were starting to notice why I hadn't gone home. I was always sleeping on the couch and Oliver never bothered to ask me...

... I felt like he knew what I was going through and you, you were the only light that made me see better. You were my reason to fight back. I wanted to give you the life you deserve because you gave me the reason to live. That was you, Bright.”

There, his tears were flowing. “I should have known. I'm sorry.”

“No, love. That was not your fault. Nothing was.” He kissed him again. “I will always be thankful that you came into my life. And more thankful that you wanted to spend your life with me. You made me realize that I have a future with you and even when my life was the most fucked up, you changed that.”

“I love you… Even when my mind forgets, my heart belongs to you. Only you.” Win gently wipes his tears and gives him another hug. “Thank you for not giving up. Thank you for understanding. Thank you for loving me after losing my memories, our memories together.”

“Always… For you… my love stays the same for eternity.” The embrace tightens. “Bright?” He looks up to Win. “Let's get married. Again. Just us.”

Bright starts laughing. “Are you serious?”

“Yes. We can buy another pair of rings and go straight to the court. The judge can give us his authority to wed us.”

“Slow down, mister. Let me graduate first.”

The realization came in and the two started laughing. “You're right. I forgot about that detail.”

“You don't want to be my professor anymore?”

“Yes, it's hard not to kiss and hug you whenever I see you in my class.”

“Goodness, are you this clingy?”

“You should ask what I think about you whenever our eyes meet during class. Because love, you're going to get angry at me.”

“Oh, my goodness! I should avoid getting into any of your classes.”

[04.13.2024]