Her Diary

This is the first 4 chapters cause they're very short

06/20/06

Dear diary,
It's four days away from the end of school. I'm still working on getting his number, his girlfriends very....protective. Today I'm wearing a pair of jean shorts and a baggy shirt.

I finished feeding my dog so I'm going to head out to school.

Chris shoved me into a locker calling me a 'fag.' I pushed him off of me and he punched me. I know better than to fight him, he's at least three sizes bigger than me.

Jake and his girlfriend saw the whole thing, he's never going to give me his number now. Other than that school was alright, I aced my final in math.

I'm probably going to go to the pool or watch a movie.

06/24/06

Dear diary, today is the last day of tenth grade. I'm still deciding what to wear, either my skinny jeans and a crop top or leggings and a hoodie.

My black eye is healing up some but it's still noticeable.

I'm going to see Jake today and hopefully get his number before I don't see him for the next three months. I heard his girlfriends moving away. Wish me luck!

Update, I got his number during science. He asked me about my eye but I told him it was fine.

Around lunch time his girlfriend ran into me, dumping her foot down my hoodie. I took my hoodie off since I had a tank top on. I got dress coded and sent home though.

I texted Jake but he hasn't replied yet.

06/30/06

Dear diary,
It's almost my birthday, I hope I get a new phone. My iPhone 7 is starting to break and be laggy.

Jake finally messaged me and asked what I'm doing on July fourth. I told him I wasn't doing anything and then he invited me to a firework show.

I got a bouquet of flowers for my mom because she just went into surgery because she fell and broke her wrist.

I took my dog for a walk after I went to the flower shop and when I got to the park I saw Jake and his friends. I made sure they didn't see me and I went home after Daisy was done.

07/04/06

Hey,
I'm in a rush to get ready so I'm just going to throw on a sundress and a jacket. Just in case he doesn't give me his.

Moms surgery went well and she's just in a cast now, when she moves she looks like a robot. I had to help her with dinner last night and almost burned the zucchini. I gave the burnt price to Daisy and she spit it out.

The date went well and he kissed me. Like with tongue and all, it was kinda weird. While we watched the fireworks I had a strange pit in my stomach almost like someone was watching me.

When I turned around I saw a black figure move behind a tree. I ignored it and went back to talking to Jake.