𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 18~✨𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓒𝓪𝓵𝓵✨

A/N: Why do I feel like Angel and Fizz would be besties/partners in crime?!

I stepped up to Fizz's doorstep, taking a deep breath before knocking.
Fizz opens the door excitedly. "Y/N!!" He exclaimed, hugging me.
I blush from the sudden contact.

He quickly pulls away. "Oh, sorry. I should've...asked first," he laughed nervously.
"Don't worry about it! You can hug me whenever you want."
"R-really? You'd let me...do that?"
"Yeah, why wouldn't I?"

He blushed.
"Anyways, come on in!"
I walk in and notice that he's cleaned up his house.

"I have dinner ready in the kitchen," he said, leading me to the kitchen.
We walk in and I smell something really good coming from the stove...the sweet smell of bread filling my nostrils.

"What's for dinner babe?"
"f/f!" He replied.

I laughed. F/f was my favorite food...and you can't expect much better from Fizz, anyways..
He led me to the table, which was covered with a floral tablecloth and a vanilla scented candle in the middle.

I look down and notice that there are rose petals spread on the ground beneath us.
"Aw Fizz..." I said, "it's...it's breathtaking..."
He blushed. "Oh...well, you...you really think so?"
"I do..." I said, taking his hand.

His smile got even wider as he blushed harder, if possible.
"Wait till you see what's outside..." he took my hand and led me onto his terrace.
On the wooden deck, there were white Christmas lights draped over the banisters with more flower petals on the floor, and rose bushes surrounding the edges of the patio.

"Oh wow..." I leaned my head against his shoulder.
"I'm...I'm glad you like it," he said, resting his head on mine, as he pulled me in closer to him.
We sat like that for a while until he finally broke the silence.

"I was thinking that after we finish dinner we can walk outside in my garden then watch a movie and from there we can do whatever you want!" As he listed every activity he got more and more excited.

"That sounds perfect," I said smiling, turning around to meet him.
That's when Fizz's hellphone started to buzz.
He picked it up.

"Um, hello?"
He stayed silent for a second as the person on the other line started talking.
"What?? Can't it wait—"

He stayed silent for a long time again before speaking.
"Fine, but you really fucked up my night," he muttered into his phone.
"What was that?" I asked.

"Asmodeus..." he grumbled. "He says it's urgent, and he can't tell me over the phone, but he needs both of us to Ozzie's right now." 

"Both of us?" I asked, "but I don't even work at Ozzie's..."
"I know! It's weird. We have to leave though, he seemed like he was in trouble."
"Oh, okay."

I have to admit, I was a little disappointed that our date had to come to a sudden stop, but I wasn't going to complain if it was urgent. After all, Fizz seemed just as upset as me.
I grabbed my jacket and headed to Fizz's car.

A/N: NOOO frick you Ozzie you ruined their date 😭😭😭

Don't worry my fanfic children...it'll all make sense in the end....

That's all for today~!

~Alast0rsgf  💜