chapter 9

Molly pov

That week was a good week, he spoke to me through the link but kept his distance during the day. Sally asked me how things with the alpha, I told her it was all good. It was a Friday and tomorrow we were going for another check up. Being a wolf I get a weekly check up, but because we are going to humans we have to change doctor.

On my way home I bumped into my friends at the pack house, they were complaining about the work load. How next week will be hell, because we were apparently having visitors. A few local alpha and the alpha from the north. He is said to be old but very ruthless and heartless. We have been enemies for as long as I could remember.

I brushed it off, I don't have to worry about it anymore. I don't work there anymore, I went home and mother was on the phone. She was talking about me and being perfect for something. I was getting ready to listen in on her when Dolly shouted my name and mother hanged up the phone.

Dolly- your back!

Molly- I live here Dolly.. of course I have to come back.

Gloria- how was your day ?

Molly- I am perfect for what?

Dolly- a mate.

Molly- I don't want one.

Gloria- everyone needs one.

Molly- jeah? Why is that mother? I am happy with my life, why can't you understand that.

Gloria- you want to  die alone?

Dolly- or end up like Wendy?

Molly- at least she is free !

I did not wait around for the backlash from mother.  To be honest, relationship are not a thing for me. I get cheated on because I don't put effort in it, I don't particularly have a great relative reference for them. Father is a cheating busted, Dolly is the only thing keep her family together. The Mate is broke and doesn't want to work, Sally has 2 kids but still doesn't want to live with her mate under the same roof.

He is a " fix it all" type of guy. He believes he can do anything and everything, so long he doesn't have to give someone money to help. He is a patrol wolf, he cares for his family but after buying everything they need he drinks the rest of the money.. no savings.

So you see, I don't really think someone else should pick a life long partner for you. Even though 90% of them look happy. I went to my room, prepared to take a shower. While undressing I felt eyes on me so I turned around.. I almost screamed.. alpha Dominic.

Molly- Ahh what the fuck!.

Dominic- sorry, you were agitated.. I was just checking in on you.

Molly- fuck!... alright well link me first next time please.. you almost killed us.

Dominic-.us?

Molly- well I can feel him and we are one unit so yes us.

My stomach was showing a bit, this will be a very big one I can tell. I eat a lot too. Dominic walked over to me, I was completely naked and I was not ashamed of what I got.. I am beautiful! He reached out a hand then pulled back, I took it and played on over my almost showing belly.

Molly- too early for movement, but next week I am sure we can feel movement.

Dominic- hmm

He had his eyes closed. I got on my tipsy toes and I kissed him. I was taking my chances, but he kissed me back. We kissed for a while, I thought maybe he will do something but nope. He pulled back and looked at me.