chapter 18

MOLLY POV

Feeling your partners emotions can be helpful, so to adjust when you did wrong. To know when they are safe and what not. I understand why he does this  and I also don't, his reason was so he can always know I am fine. But in a situation like this it's just not ideal. In my current state, if we get attacked I can't fight back. I am sweating bullet's and I am rolling on the floor.

I spent almost 2 hours crying out in pain, Sophia said the kids were knocked out so they won't be bothered by my crying. After some time we heard a knock and it was the beta and alpha. The beta asked for a towel to go wash up at the outside open shower.

I laid eyes on my man cover in blood from head to toe and I just jumped on him. They did not want to come in with blood but I did not care. The second I jumped on him, most of his negative emotions faded, he was left with worry and relief. I got covered in blood too so we had to go shower together. Once done we gathered at the kitchen.

Molly- that was hard.

Dominic- sorry, but If I can't feel you.. it will set him off.

Sophia- who was it?

Lucas- mixed, rouges and some of Nomads People. Dom we need to move.

Molly- move?

Lucas- here come Sophia I need help with something.

The beta left, I was on his lap. He played with my hair and inhaled my scent .

Molly- is it another Secret?

Dominic- no, I am going to try and talk to Nomad before things get worse... I will be gone for two days tops.

Molly- hmm the why are you feeling guilty?

Dominic- it's not easy leaving you guys here.. I don't like it.

Molly- jeah me too.

We hugged for a while then the beta come back, Sophia will be staying with me till then. They left and we made food and fixed a place for her to sleep. The attack took almost the whole afternoon to stop, it was around 9 when we finally went to sleep. I couldn't sleep because I was scared, and I felt like we were being watched yet again.

The next day Dominic told me they have  already left, they left immediately after saying goodnight. I was walking with Sophia to the elders building to apply for the kids birth certificate.

Sophia- this people are just wondering about... Why is there no warrior or something.

Molly- I heard the gate got destroyed so they are fixing that first..hmm wait I have an Idea.

I don't know what was going through my head,  I tried to help last time and I got the kids hurt but here I was again helping. I got a pen and a book, I started to write down everyone who survived and on a new page everyone missing. I went to ask the omegas in the name of Luna Mackenzie to make food. Then I group the people together and sent them to the forsaken.

Sophia told me to at least link the alpha and let him know, we don't want to be thrown in a pit leaving the kids out here alone.

Molly- my love.

Dominic- hmm I love how you say that.

Molly- I love that I can say that. Anyway I am here helping  the omegas , sorting the wolfs who lost their homes and got separated. I sent almost 300 to the forsaken, there are empty house that they can use. And I want to put the rest, in the community hall. But we need blanket and what not.

Dominic- ok, you need access to the pack account?

Molly- me? No no, I kind of told the omegas your mother sent me to do it. Please don't be mad I was-