chapter 17

MOLY POV

We spent the night together, I don't know much about war or ruling so I can't help him in that.  So we talked about our future what we wanted and want not. He blocked Beth from linking him and I was happy about it. Yes I am selfish, he come to me I did not go to him so he is to completely give his all to me.

In the morning the beta and Sophia come with the boys. We bathed and feed them, while the beta went home to rest so he can start my training.

Dominic- I should be the one training you but I can't bring myself to actually attacking you.

Molly- I understand. Oh so before I forget, their hair is grown too long.. would you cut them or

Dominic- yes, I would love that.

Molly- alright then.. later?

Dominic- yes.

We had breakfast and he went back to the pack house. I tried to call Sally, I did not think she would pick up but I had hope.

Sally- oh hey Shawn.. how are you.

Molly- Shawn? Your no alone?

Sally- no, not at all. I was just having breakfast with my mother and sisters. The are visiting.

Molly- oh... I see, ok I just wanted to tell you I am fine and thank you. You did enough, you don't have to feel bad for putting your kids first... I understand the feeling.

Sally- ah would you look at that... Your growing up. Anyway I have to go, see you around.

She hanged up, I felt bad. I want to help but I have no money.  The alpha buys everything through the beta and I have never actually asked for anything. He takes note of what I use and what I don't have and buy. Even my new clothes, I was not told I was going shopping till I was in the shop. I was so scared I only took 5 outfit, the alpha later come with dresses saying he hopes they fit . And they did.

The beta showed up and so did Sophia, she offered to look after the boys while I go train. Training this time was not so hard, I had strength and speed but I lack control. He kept saying I need to learn to brush this off. Not take everything to heart, but it was hard.

We trained till 12 in the afternoon. The beta walked me home and took off, Sophia offered to take me to lunch. So I agreed, she said I didn't have to wait for the alpha to win this war to have fun. We went to the local restaurant, always full and has nice food. I have always wanted to go but I couldn't afford to because of school. Fuck school!

I haven't checked my email since my last assignment, I don't know if I passed or failed. We walked in and asked for a table outside, because inside there was Beth and her crew.

Sophia- one has to wonder when does she do her Luna duties..

Molly- maybe it helps that she is not Luna.

We both laughed, we ordered drinks and started talking. She is not that bad, but I still don't like the fact that she fucked my mate. I could tell she feels my reservation regarding that and she avoided any topics regarding boy's. We did talk about her life though, what a horrible childhood.

Being raped and beaten, almost killed. But Dominic saved her, she doesn't have anyone besides him and the beta.. I guess they have that in common, although Dominic has his mother. Her mother, speaking of. I saw her coming, with a group of omegas.

She looked very beautiful and walked with so much authority. Behind her was Dominic and Lucas, they looked like school boys who were caught massing around and now are headed to receive their punishment. She walked past us then stopped, she turned around and come back.