chapter 19

MOLLY POV

As a new parent to 3 " half breed" I know I will have to watch helpless to protect my kid's emotional wellbeing. The words they will use, the names that will be used to call them. But as for the physical part of it, I was ready to fight to the death for them. But I couldn't have imagined someone bombing our house.

With blurry vision and ringing ears, I stumbled and went to my kids room. Sophia come along with me, she was bleeding. We locked the door and pushed everything we could to barricade the door.

Sophia- we can't hold them, you need to take the boys and go. I will cast a spell to hide you but it's draining so you need to be fast.

Molly- what about you?

Sophia- I will be fine, they won't kill me.

I nodded and took off, the boys where crying. They are a bit chuddy so it's a bit difficult to run with them. But I managed to get to the main pack, I tried to link Dominic but it's not going through. I can only think of one person... Mackenzie so I made my way there. But as I was going up, I heard grunting, moaning and I could smell blood... Lots of it

I was about to run back when a big guy, eyes like my mate, similar bodybuild, and the harden face.. showed up. He grabbed me by the arm and pushed me into the room, he was dripping blood from his mouth, but none on his body. Standing there topless, with a shit load of tatoos.

Man- give me the boys and go!

Molly- NEVER!

Man- you want to save them? Then give them here...and don't say a word a word.

I was not giving them up, I tried to link Dominic again but still nothing.  He was looking straight at me, the room was a mass but no Luna.. broken windows, broken furniture...blood everywhere.

Man- he won't reply... Not where he is.

Molly- WHERE IS MY MATE!

Man- went to end this war.. now give me the boys Molly moon!..

He knows my name, how? Who is he? Why does he has the Luna's scent all over him ? Who is he working for? I don't know much about war and politics but I know muscle are for hire.

Molly- no! They are mine.

Man- yes..and my son.

I froze, what? I thought his father was killed. I don't believe my ears and I will not be giving them up. He tried over and over to make me hand them over but I refused. While negotiating we heard wolfs sounding the alarm for an attack. Screaming intruders in the pack house, we went to look and saw a group coming up... They are our wolfs but I did not trust them with my life more so my kids.

Man- your out of time, give me the boys now!

Molly- I don't know you and I don't trust you.

Mackenzie- trust me then... Give him the boys sweet girl.

Man- just trust I will keep them safe and that's all.

The Luna showed up, looking good as always. No hair out of place, they did say she has her own protection... did they mean him? The Luna said to trust him and I felt like I have no other choice. So I give them to him, hands shaking and I was crying. It was very hard, the man took them and disappeared. Luna and I went out, the wolfs were running about but no actual attack or anything. It was weird, Luna walked me back to the house... She knew the way and a fast way at that.

Molly- how do you know?

Mackenzie- he didn't tell me but he had to have told Lucas, they are like brothers.. if there is anyone he trust other than us it's him. And this place is not on the pack's history, hidden and also safe for my grandson's.