Shocking truth: Bonney

"Phew~ Delicious!" Bonney says, rubbing her bulging belly after devouring food from the food machine.

"What's keeping everybody?" Luffy, equally full as Bonney, seems to have trouble looking around.

"I bet everybody would love this food machine... except maybe Sanji." Chopper says almost looking like his Guard Point after eating so much.

The giant girl, who noticed their big bellies,

"You guys can sure eat! All four of you have bulging bellies!" The giant said, referring to all of them.

"Mine was already like that." Jinbei says, looking at the giant girl with the expression that says "don't worry about it".

The giant girl, understanding the assignment, decided not to question it.

"Well, I need to get back to work. If I don't, everyone will riot." As the giant says and flies off, punching the giant space monster in the face.

"What kind of job is that?" Bonney says, having trouble looking up as her chin almost blocks her from doing so.

The man who still remained close to the strawhats decided to give a little information about her

"That's because she's a vegapunk or at least a clone."

"What do you mean about that," Bonney says, confused, as she could have sworn that vegapunk didn't have any clones.

"The old man got tired without enough manpower, so he decided to make clones of himself." The man shrugged.

"Sugeee, does that mean he created shadow clones of himself, is he a ninja?" Chopper says, remembering Raizo, who made clones of himself as well. Nin Nin!

"Does that mean you're also a vegapunk?" Jinbei says to the man, still creeped out by the fishes waving at him.

"No, I'm not. My name is Senku Ishigami. And I'm the greediest man in the world" he says proudly as the crew gave him a weird look

"Huh, I feel like I've heard your name before." Bonney says, trying to think, but nothing else comes to mind except food.

"You prefer your first name over your last name?" Jinbei asks puzzled, having never met anyone who does so.(It's Japanese culture to have your family name first, a way of showing respect and prioritizing the family over the individual.)

"It's only fitting for the greediest man in the world," he says, smiling as he waves to some dwarfs wearing the same futuristic outfits.

"Who are they" Chopper says pointing to the people Senku waved at

Those are punk lab assistants."

"They report mishaps and crimes in the area." and then at that moment Senku realized something.

"Odd, this place seemed deserted a second ago. Were they hiding because they weren't sure about us?"

"Isn't it a little hot for those outfits? You too, Mr. Green Onion." Bonney says as Luffy storms away, creating a scene with Chopper.

"NO WAY FOR REAL?" Chopper says, amazed at

"Luffy?"

""These clothes feel so light! They're nice and breezy too." Luffy says, wearing a red jacket that goes all the way to his knees and red boots.

"SUGEE, WHERE DID YOU GET THOSE?!" Chopper says excited and amazed as he looks all over Luffy's outfit.

"Here!" Luffy says, pointing to a machine having a big label saying "fashion" as he eats his piece of meat.