Vegapunk!

Lab statum-Egghead, The Island of the future!

On the Sunny

"The way I see it, when it comes to a government island, you gotta think about who's gonna be around to bail them out if they get caught."

Zoro sat down on the Thousand Sunny, feeling bad vibes from Vegapunk, or should I say Lilith.

"YOHOHOHO! I was thinking the same thing! Would you care for some tea?"

Brook said as he was sitting drinking tea on the floor. Zoro gave a slight nod as Brook poured tea into his cup. As they were drinking tea peacefully, someone emerged from the deck.

"Excuse me, sirs!"

Caribou said, panicking a little as he fell to his knees.

"You're still here?" Zoro said, giving him a glare.

Caribou who felt intimidated by this said

"No Hang on, just gimme a moment of your time! I know our deal was to drop me off anywhere away from Wano, but... I didn't think we'; be heading for a government island.." Caribou said panicking as he imagined the strawhats leaving him behind on a government island as he gets arrested for trespassing.

Zoro completely ignored this and didn't care at all, suddenly remembered something that happened in Wano.

"Oh yeah, I heard you helped out our captain. I appreciate it. See ya around."

Caribou began fuming silently, thinking "These jerks. I'll remember this! Just you wait and see"

Vegapunk's Lab

"WOAH!" Usopp said, completely flabbergasted as he was traveling on an escalator.

"THE STAIRS ARE MOVING"

"New steps are sprouting out of the ground? How is that possible?" Nami says, getting a little dizzy by the stairs moving.

"What kind of setup is this? How is it powered?" Franky wondered as he looked at Lilith for the answer.

"Oh well you could say, the whole island runs on fire." Lilith says, staring down at the Strawhats as they got closer to the lab entrance.

"After all, you can convert its power into any kind of energy."

"But doesn't that burn a lot of natural resources?" Franky replied, as in reality he was the only one listening while the others were fascinated by the stairs and the architecture of the lab from the outside.

"I'm always looking into alternative fuels."

She said as she reached the top of the escalator, and began walking towards the entrance door. The strawhats quickly followed right after her.

"If only there was such a thing as an eternal flame, then I'd be able to make my own sun."

"A SUN?!" Franky said, completely flabbergasted as he also saw Lilith walk through a wall.

As Lilith went inside the lab, she got a phone call from her headphones.

"Lilith! LILITH!" Said the person who called her.

Lilith continued to walk as the strawhats stood outside, confused on what to do.

"HEY OPEN UP!"

"Lilith-chan!"

Lilith clearly annoyed shouted

"STOP DILLY-DALLYING AND WALK THROUGH! YOU SHOULD NEVER LET YOUR OWN EYES DECEIVE YOU!" Lilith said as she then went back to talk with the person from the other line. "What is it, Edison?" She asked.