WITH THE OTHERS

WOAAH WE'RE FLYING! THE ROBOTS SOARING THROUGH THE AIR!" USSOPP says completely amazed as the giant robot was holding the thousand sunny and used its jet pack to fly over the Island and up into the skies

"Naturally this is Vega force 01 after all. It's anti-grab unit and jet thrusters allow it to easily sustain propulsion." Vegapunk Lilith says as she looks into the ship's aquarium, and gets an idea for a new invention as the robot continues to fly towards the top of the island.

"ANTI-GRAB~?" Franky says amazed and completely heart-eyed as he stares down at the island of Egghead, completely fascinated by the beauty and Sci-Fi world like buildings and inventions

Lilith noticing their wonder about the temperature of the island, begins to explain why.

"The island air-on is also needed to ensure a suitable climate, one day, this will be possible ANYWHERE!" Lilith says as the giant space monster begins to fight the giant robot once again

"WOW, THERE'S A GIANT MONSTER DOWN THERE!" Ussop exclaims, pointing down at the monster. Meanwhile, Sanji is wondering how fish can swim in air.

"It's like some kind of futuristic city!" Nami says amazed as she sees giant artificial fruits growing from a small tree. The tree is growing all kinds of fruits like apples, bananas, tangerines, peaches, etc. Sanji questions how this even is possible but decides not to ask, I mean just 2 seconds ago he saw fishes swimming on air!

"Precisely the world of tomorrow is built here! This is Egghead, the island of the future! The research stratum is right above the clouds. And the fabrication stratum is just below us, your manufacturers and research assistants reside there." Lilith says as she points to each destination. The Strawhats (without Luffys team) now are approaching Vegapunk Lab.

"Also, I hear your captain is down there causing a hullabaloo." Lilith says, chuckling, as she could hear what was happening through Atlas and Senku.

"As long as he's all right..." they all think and shrug it off as the robot lands on top of the clouds surrounding the lab, the straw hats begin to draw the anchors and get off the ship.

"Aren't you two coming? Zoro? Brook?" Ussop asks confused as Zoro and Brook stayed behind.

"Nah, I'll watch the ship," Zoro says, but in reality, he just wants to catch up on his sleep.

"Ditto" Brook says (ditto means the same thing again btw. so basically he's saying, "what he said")

"That woman can't be trusted." Zoro muttered.

Usopp, Franky, Robin, Nami, and Sanji finally are finally stepping into the clouds

"WOAH, IT'S JUST LIKE THE CLOUDS FROM SKY ISLAND" Ussop says, jumping up and down like it's a trampoline.

"It really takes me back!"

"IT'S MY FIRST TIME! WHAT THE HECK IS THIS" Franky says, jumping up and down. (The only one not jumping like it's a trampoline is Robin)

Lilith noticed this and said with a smile as she continued to walk onto the lab's surface.

"It's as you surmised! Since we can control the island's atmosphere, we can use pyrobloin to coagulate and alter the density of water vapor..."

"This recreating the island and sea clouds you usually fin on sky islands!" Lilith says as the crew and her are heading into the lab that somewhat looks like a cracked egg with labeled "Punk records"

"THIS IS THE ENTRANCE TO THE LAB. ITS SO FLASHY"

"Do make sure to change in some appropriate attire before entering. You can get costumes from the dressing transformation room or here!" Lilith says to a machine that looked similar to the one Luffy went into.

"When you try on a pair of dom shoes, don't forget to use the lever. They can adjust to fit, no matter your foot size." she says, demonstrating, as she readjusts the boots.

"Looks heavy though" Usopp says a little concerned, but decides to go along with the crew and enter the machine. A few seconds later, they leave.

" OWAH THIS IS AWESOME THESE FUTURISTIC DUDS ARE FREAKING BEST!" USSOPP says amazed as he's wearing a jacket similar to Bonney's and sunglasses and a One ear headphones

"It's so light and cute!" Nami says, adoring it, as she wears a super cute jacket and headphones

"These just scream "aloha" don't they" Sanji said as he picked the tropical outfit. He's currently wearing a yellow shirt with followers and some shorts

" But Nami-swan you and Robin-chwan look amazing!" Sanji says with heart eyes as he approaches them

"What a cutting-edge fashion!"

Usopp then looks around and sees Robin's outfit. She's wearing black battle clothes.

"Wow, Robin, you look really tough in that!" Ussop says, a little frightened.

"Really?" She says, smiling, and flexing her arm as a joke.

"How about me?" Franky says with his usual super-pose

Sanji turns to Franky with a disgusted look

"You look like a pervert in anything!" Sanji says, giving him the nasty look.

"Ah, you're going to make me blush." Franky flexes in his new outfit, and Usopp admires it.

In The Research Lab.

"The problem with being a genius is that you can't see your own future coming." Shaka says, talking into a transpondersnail

"What are you taking about, VegaPunk?" Said someone from the other side of the dial

"I think I'll be dead soon. If it happens, take care of Senku for me." Shaka says

"Don't kid about something like that" Said the same person on the other side of the dial.

"I just wanted you to know about this..."

"Dragon"

Author points.

This chapter is a little shorter than the rest.I hope it's okay,

I suck at explaining things and I keep repeating some lines, since I don't really know what to say. But, as long it's enjoyable, then eh