||His Tahajjud Prayers||

A family of a mother and a son went to another country due to a family emergency (grandmother was sick). 

Once they reached the hospital the boy was told to go to the cafeteria to get some food for his mother. On the way there he bumped into a hijabi working at the hospital. She had dropped her files soon the floor.

The sister slowly reaching for them but the boy picked them up for her looking up to give it back to her. He quickly looked away apologizing. The girl stood up and took the files and smiled, thanking him. 

Mashallah her beauty he thought. She looks like the same as him as well. The girl happens to be a nurse and excused herself as she left. 

The boy struck and in love. It so happens she was his grandmother's nurse talking care of her. He thanks her so much for taking such good care of his grandmother. Having little talks while she was in the room checking up on her, they got to know each other a little.

He decides to ask for the girls dad's number. She gave it since she was also interested in the boy as well. 

Sadly, the boy had to return to his country with nothing but her father's number and without saying goodbye. Once he get's home from his long flight, he prays everyday mentioning the girl in his dua's to Allah (swt). 

He woke up everyday at 3:00 AM, just to pray tahajjud for her. "Ya Allah, please allow us to reunite once again hoping she is my naseeb", he whispers in sujood. 

This continues from weeks to a few months. One day, his father knew of this due to his grandmother reaching out to his parents. 

His father told his son that they will be going back to visit his grandmother once more. He happens to see the girl again, smiling with tears of joy. His father and the girls father has time to meet and they had talked it through. 

They both agreed that the girl and the son will soon get married a month later. Allah (swt) answered his prayers and they had their nikkah together. Despite the impossibilities, Allah (swt) made it happen. 

With sabr and tawwakul, they faced the challenges that they were given and they ended up together in the end.

"If Allah (swt) wanted to unite two hearts, he will bring them together even if the hearts are separated by the distance of the heaven and earth".