Chapter-1

Kim Yuna sat alone on a bench, watching as her classmates enjoyed the farewell party with their friends.

"I don't want to make friends. I have to keep my secret" she to herself.

Suddenly, a girl came to her.
"Hi Yuna, I'm Shin Nari your class fellow" she greeted her and told her name.

Yuna ignores her.

"She doesn't want to talk to me. I should leave" nari to herself.

Yuna felt a pang of guilt as she walked away. She liked her for a long time and wanted to become her friend but she can't do that because of the dangerous secret of her life.
______________________________________________________

Lee Eun-Sang, a renowned actor and model, was sitting at the head of a conference table at Lee Enterprises, surrounded by his company employees. His best friend and senior director of the Lee Enterprises, Park Min-Jun, was sitting next to him.

He had called the meeting to discuss plans for expanding his products more accessible to both eich and poor. As ge began to speak, one of his employees raised his hand, his name was Jon.

"Why did you take responsibilities for the business? You're a successful actor and model. Why do you need to take stress? " jon asked.

He slammed his hand on table "If anyone isn't interested in this meeting, they can leave. Otherwise keep quiet and focus on the meeting" said in cold anger.

"Don't be so grumpy, boss. You're scaring everyone around here" min jun whispered in his ear.

"Shut your mouth or I'll start tickle you" he whispered back to him.
He knew that tickling his only weakness.

After the meeting was over, both of them were goning towards eun sang's cabin. When they heard jon's voice they stopped there.

Jon was talking to Mr. Chan "The new ceo doesn't know how to do anything. Someone had to take charge of enterprise, so his father Mr. Lee Ji hon gave it to him".

Eun sang and min jun were looking at each other then min jun said "He will have to be taught a lesson".

"Don't worry I have arranged everything" he smirked.
______________________________________________________________

Yuna celebrated her 19th birthday with her mom.

"Happy birthday, yuna" her mom said enthusiastically.

"Thankyou, mom" she replied.

After seeing her sad face she said "I know you are missing him" in a disappointed tone.

"Yes, mom" tears dripped from her eyes and then she hugged her mom.

"But, dear! He was engaged and had lost his memory due to an accident in his childhood. I don't think he will remember anything about you. You have to move on now".

"He is not in my destiny. So what? I'll keep loving him" she exclaimed.

"Okay, dear! I have made many plans for your birthday. First we will go to watch a movie, then we will eat in the restaurant and then we will go to your favourite amusement park" she tried to change her mood.

After watching movie and eating dinner, they went to the amusement park. The park reminding her of eun sang. She became sad.

"I'm going to restroom, mom" she lied.

"Okay, but come fast". she replied.

She went and sat on a bench on the other side of the amusement park, then she covered her face with both her hands and started crying with her head down.