Chapter-3

After some time, when they went to their seats in the airplane, they were all sitting in first class and when eun sang and yuna's eyes met, eun sang gave a smile to yuna but she ignored him with a heavy heart.

Nari saw yuna was ignoring him "Why are you doing all this" and asked.

"He is that whom I love from my childhood, my love, my eun sang" she said with tears in her eyes.

"Really, but this is a good thing, so why don't you remind him everything about yourself?" she said excitedly.

"I can't do this, I told you that if anyone know about my secret, our lives will be in danger" she said sadly.

"Yes i remembered" she said approvingly. She started feeling bad that she was sitting so sad for so long "Okay, listen to me now, when you and eun sang were in the bathroom, min jun and I talked about a lot" breaking the silence she said. "Then after we talked for a while, he said that I don't feel like talking in a roundabout way, so I'm going to talk straight, I liked you at first sight".

"Then what did you say"she asked excitedly.

She was happy to see this, to make her happy she started speaking and it was completed "Initially I was shocked but then I liked his style very much, then i thanked him, then he asked me will you come on a date with me" she said.

"What happened after that" she asked.

"Then I said, I will think about it and then we both exchanged our numbers and then you guys came" she replied.

"So tell me quickly what you think about him" she asked enthusiastically.

"hmm...I like him" she said while blushing.

"Wow.. It's awesome"she said.

A notification came on nari's mobile. When she saw it was his message "Hey look, I have received a message from him" she said.

"Come on, now talk to him why are you showing me" she teasingly said.

"Okay.." she agreed.

She started looking out the window while she was chatting with him. She was looking at that beautiful sunset and a flock of birds were passing by the airplane. Those birds were looking very beautiful in that sunset.

"Hey! I'm going to him he's calling me" she said while going. But she did not listen because she was lost somewhere and don't know why and was just looking aimlessly at the beautiful view outside the window.

Suddenly, she heard someone behind her "What are you looking at, my queen!" he asked. He was so close that she felt the warm breeze of his mouth on her neck while he spoke.

She felt a strong tingling sensation in her body. She turned back and pushed him " Stay away from me otherwise I will really break your teeth" she warned.

He held her hand "What a joke you will break my teeth with these beautiful and small hands" he said while laughing.

When he took her hand in his, she pressed it tightly "See... how much power these beautiful and small hands have" she said with her chin raised.

"This is what you call power. I felt as if someone had pinched me" he said teasingly.

She released her hand "Don't spoil my mind" she said and rolled her eyes.

Then two love birds come and sit on the airplane window near them "See... God also wants us to become like these love birds" he said teasingly.

"I don't want to talk to you, let me sleep now, I'm very tired" she said and she placed the night blind folds over her eyes and placed head on the seat.