Chapter-2

She was very fond of reading books. That day she was lying on her bed and reading novel when she received an email.

That email came to her from Paris in which it was written that dear mask singer, we have prepared a concert for you which cannot be completed without you, we request you to attend this concert.

She was very happy after reading that email because it was her dream to perform her concert outside the South Korea once in her life.

She ran to her mother who was preparing dinner in the kitchen and hugged her from behind.

"Mom, I am very happy today" yuna said happily.

"It's a good thing but tell me what is the secret of this happiness" soo jin asked.

"Mom, you know my dream is coming true to do my concert outside the South Korea" she replied.

"That's great news. We should celebrate it. Wait, I'll order something tasty" she said excitedly.

After ordering cake, pizza, sandwich, etc." By the way, where and when is your concert?" she asked.

"The concert is in Paris and that too after just two days, will you come with me?" she replied.

"Oh dear, I can't close my restaurant in such a short time". she said sadly.

"I can't go alone so will I have to cancel my concert in Paris" she said.

"No, this is your dream, how can I let it get canceled? Wait, I'll think about it and tell you" she said.

After some time "I have an idea, you can go to Paris with nari" she said.

"What will I do if she is busy?" she asked.

"Ask her first and then think about something" she said scoldingly.

She called nari and after some rings she picked up the call.

"Hello, how are you?" She first asked her about her well-being.

"Hey, i'm fine what about you?" she replied.

"I am fine too, I have a good news to tell you" she said happily.

"What" she asked excitedly.

"My dream is coming true to perform a concert outside the South Korea" she replied.

"Wow! this is amazing news" she said.

"But, I have a problem that I cannot go alone and mom cannot close her restaurant in such a short time, so will you come with me?" she asked.

"Yes, why not, I will come with you" she said.

"I am so glad that you are ready to go, otherwise I would have to cancel the concert" she said in a thankful manner.

"How can I let my friend give up her dream and don't thank me, otherwise I will kill you" she said.

"You're so sweet, nari" she said.

"I know, i'm very sweet" she said while praising herself.

"And you have also become very self-obsessed" she said while rolling her eyes.

"Thank you, now tell me where is your concert and what day is it?" she asked.

"The concert is in Paris in just two days and we both have to leave tomorrow by flight" she replied.

"Okay, what is the timing of flight? " she asked.

"The flight is at 4 o'clock, so we both will have to leave at 2 o'clock" she replied.