Pizza and Pasta

Requested by: Juvia_Lockser13

You were outside tending to your vegetable garden (mostly tomatoes),when your two sons waddled outside and tugged on the hem of your shirt."Hm?" you turned around to see Romano and Feli already fighting.

It was adorable! but had to end it."*one of those really loud whistles that some how only mothers can do ( XD I'm sorry I don't know what it's called)*" they both covered there ears and stopped."Are you-a trying to-a make us-a deaf mamma?!" Romano yelled.

"No I'm not trying to make you deaf,now did you come out here to tell me something or have an adorable fight?" you questioned.Romano blushed at the word,adorable.

"We-a came out-a to-a tell you that-a we're-a having pasta,right?" Feli asked with an bright smile."Well,um-" "No!we-a came out-a here to-a tell you we're-a having pizza,right?" "Maybe we could-" "pizza!" "pasta!" "pizza!" pasta!" they kept fighting on whether they should

have pizza or pasta while you just video taped everything.They kept making angry/pouty faces and soon had an all out tomato war.

~~~Time skip brought to you by Ameri-cat "meowmeowmeowmeowIM THEHEROmeow~~~

After about an hour they went up to each other and yelled "PIZZA!" "PASTA!" and fell flat on their face asleep."Okay cuties lets just have both" you said as you picked both of them up and went in the house making pizza AND pasta.