I like you

Requested by: @heart987

You were in your car, driving to an orphanage a couple blocks away.You really wanted kids.But a couple of weeks ago you found out you weren't able to have any.So you decided to adopt.

As you made one last turn,you made it to a dusty looking house.You rang the doorbell to see a little old lady with a warm smile."Ah,you must be Ms.(L/n),come in dear." she said as you walked in to see little kids running,fighting or playing.

You walked around the room meeting some of the kids when you came across a little boy with silver/blondish hair sitting in the corner of the room.

You squatted down to his level,"Hi I'm (y/n)! What's your name?" you asked the little boy.He looked up with his violet eyes, meeting with your (e/c) ones."I'm Ivan." he said with a small frown.

"What's wrong Ivan,don't you wanna play with the other kids?" he looked at the other kids.Their smiles turned into frowns and just looked away.

He looked down tears coming out of his violet eyes.He then looked at you,"No one likes me" he said more tears coming down."I like you" you said hugging him.

"Y-you d-do?" he said with hopeful eyes."Yes I do,and you know what?" you asked him."What?" "What would you think if I became your new mommy?" you said with a big smile.

"You would do that?" Ivan said with a tear stained face.You nodded a yes."Go pack your things I'm gonna talk to the lady over there" you pointed to the old lady you talked

to before.He nodded his head and ran off to get his things.You walked up to the old lady,"Miss,I would like to adopt the little boy named Ivan" you said happily.She handed you some paper work to fill out.

After you did that,Ivan ran up to you with the little things he had."Ready to go Ivan?" you asked."Yes mommy" he said as you smiled and picked him up.