Hugs

I put that video up there because I thought it was funny,anyway CONTINUE!

Requested by: @CFA262

You've raised Kiku for 3 years now and he still won't hug you.You've tried everything from tricking to bribing but he still won't hug you.

Today you were laying on the couch watching T.V,while your son was in front of you playing with some building blocks.

You were watching him as the frequent question popped into your head 'Why doesn't he want to hug me?' so you decided to ask him.

"Kiku?" you asked softly."Yes mother?" he looked up at you."Why can't I hug you?"

He looked into your (e/c) orbs while you were looking in his chocolate ones."I rike to have my personer space" he said quietly."Oh,ok I'm gonna go take a nap.

If you need anything just come get me from my room,love you" "Rove you" you both said as you laid down in your bed and went to sleep.

<<<<<<TIME SKIP BROUGHT TO YOU BY STEVEN UNIVERSE "HI!!!">>>>>>

Kiku started to get lonely when you weren't there with him.He started thinking about the conversation he had with you...

'Kiku?' 'yes mother?' 'Why can't I hug you?'

'I rike to have my personer space'

'Oh,ok'

He kept thinking why he couldn't even hug his own mother.'Why can't I just hug my mother?' he said in his head.

Then he had an idea,'Maybe I can hug her whire she's asreep' so he quickly and quietly ran off into your room and tiptoed on the bed next to you.

He hugged you tightly,he loved the warmth of the hug as he buried his head into your stomach and soon fell asleep.

About a couple minutes later you fluttered your eyes open to see Kiku hugging you tightly and soft snoring.You smiled at what you saw and hugged him back,he snuggled into you even more.

You two did that for the rest of the day not leaving each other.