I won't ever leave you

Requested by: @Juvia_Lockser13

You were walking to your apartment when you heard some trash cans near an alleyway.

You being the curious (y/n) you are you checked it out.

You kept hearing the noise until a pair of eyes came out from behind a trash can.You walked closer to the pair of eyes until you saw a body attached

to those pair of eyes.A little boy with tanned skin,brown hair and a bomber jacket."Are you lost?" you asked with a concerned look on your face.

"No I'm not lost" he said bluntly."Well why are you out here? I can-" "No" he said cutting you off.

You were confused.If he wasn't lost then why was he hiding behind trash cans? You snapped out of your thoughts as you heard crying.And it

was coming from the little boy.You looked at him still confused, he looked up hot tears streaming down his face "What?! You've never seen a

kid cry?!" He yelled standing up."No! Why are you crying?" You asked kneeling down to his level.

"Im crying because I don't have a fucking mom! I don't have anywhere to go and I'm sick of roaming the stupid-ass streets!"

he yelled crying even more.Not knowing what to do you say "I'll be your mom if you want" you said with a warm smile.

"I don't believe you" he said with a scowl and tears still rolling down his cheeks.

"You don't believe me huh?Well I'll just have to show you" You said picking him up and going inside your apartment.

"Now do you believe me?" you said staring at him with your (e/c) orbs while he looked away.

"Your just going to leave me or put me in a fucking orphanage" he said going to the door.

"Wait," he stopped "I really want to help! What will it take for you to believe me?" you asked with hope filled eyes.

"There is one thing," he said,you nodded your head signaling for him
to continue.

"Never leave me!" he said running to you and hugging you tightly.

"I won't ever leave you"

OH MA GOD I ALMOST CRIED AT THE LAST PART OF THIS

sorry if it was short or sucky!

Q/A TIME!!!!

who's your favorite Steven Universe character (if u don't know what Steven Universe is then favorite hetalia character)

My answer: Tbh I like ruby AND sapphire (and favorite hetalia character is America)