Chapter two: poker face

After I had said that, I left the classroom just after I saw the looks of horror and anger on my classmates face, who cares about what they thought of me, in the end I'll be the one at the top.

Since I had nothing to do in the school I went to the convenience store I found while exploring campus,when I went in I noticed 2 people that seemed familiar.

It was the black haired girl and poker faced guy, I ignored them and continued with my shopping, I was buying some essentials when I overheard their conversation.

"Free?"

"This school is way too lenient, free stuff on top of the fact that we get 100000 private points each month"

It seems I might be the only one who got the grasp of the s-system early on,as she still believes they're getting 100k each month, while class A will probably get close to 100k private points, I doubt class D will get higher than 20k since I've seen their students, and all of them are troublemakers.

Well the only one who shouldn't be with those defects are poker face and that narcissistic blonde, both of them are holding back, one is holding back a bit just because he can, and the other holds back to avoid attention or trouble.

I finished with my shopping, paid for it and left, just after leaving I heard an argument between a red haired guy and 3 older looking boys,probably second years.

"Haha you hear that? He's from CLASS D!"

"Whatever you can have the seat,you're gonna experience real hell soon!" By that he was probably talking about the class points being deducted,I don't think they are allowed to talk about the s-system in the first month since no one in the first year knows about it (except me), so I'm gonna try and get some points out of them.

"Oi senpais" I called out to them "ain't that confidential information? You can't just go around talking about the s-system like that, I might have to report you guys"

They looked at me in shock as I had understood what they were talking about "s-so what? You can't prove that we talked about it" he was confident and while it was true that I can't just go and accuse them of talking about the s-system to the first years, I had a countermeasure.

"Are you sure senpai? What about this right here?" I pulled out my phone and played the recording of them, seems like it got to them and they started negotiating for the deletion of the recording

"Wait we can talk about this right?!" One of the senpais said, probably from class B since he was the only reasonable looking one "we can exchange private points so you will delete the recording alright? How much do you want?" They tried to bargain.

"How much do you have?" I asked

They showed me the balance they had, one of them had 2.374.899
Another had 749.302
And the last one had 1.392.406

"Give me all of your points then" I said, I wanted all of their points since they were pretty much trying to scam the red haired guy by trying to provoke him into a fight and getting the security camera to spot them,thus having them report the red haired guy with proof of assault.

"YOU WANT ALL OF OUR POINTS?!" The senpai with the least points said, no wonder he'd talk, probably class D

"Yep, either hand the points over or I'll report you with this recording, you want to live in this school with no points or get expelled huh?"

"ALRIGHT FINE, HERE!" They transferred the points and I deleted the recording in front of them since there was no point in lying and I had nothing to blackmail them for anymore.

"Pleasure doing business with you senpais" I said with a small hint of playfulness although my voice remained monotone.

After that I went back to my dorm and set the groceries I bought on the table, my room looked small but nice, I have a lot of points now so I won't need to worry about our class points as much as the other classes and my classmates will.

Although I'll still try just a bit since I have to show everyone how weak they are compared to me.

(Timeskip to the start of the next month)

It was now the first of the month where we should get our points, I saw that i got 97k points, since I already knew I was correct with my theory it wasn't that surprising.

"Alright everyone here are the results of the first test you guys took" mashima sensei wrote our test results on the whiteboard, no one's grade went below 70,as expected of class A students of course, "the top 3 grades were:
Y/N: 100
Sakayanagi arisu: 93
Katsuragi kōhei: 91"