Disciple, is your surname Green Tea, and your given name B*tch? 11.9

In front of everyone is a chasm, and inside the chasm are densely packed venomous snakes. It stands to reason that they are all cultivators of immortality, and they can control swords or wind.

But flying is not allowed in the secret realm, and everyone's immortal skills will be suppressed. All they have to do is how to get through.

According to the plot, this is Lu Jishi's opportunity to show off.

But...why would White Lotus give you this opportunity to flirt with a girl?

"It's okay." Mo Zhiyang said softly, as if he didn't take the matter to heart. He raised his hand and waved, and a long piece of white satin flew out of his sleeve and inserted directly into the opposite cliff wall, firmly.

"Be lighter in your body skills. Don't use your immortal power, just use your inner strength." After saying that, Mo Zhiyang raised his hand to cut off the other end of the silk satin and stepped into the ground with one foot.

Then he stepped up the silk fabric and walked to the other side smoothly under the eyes of everyone, "Come here."

Standing tall and pretending to be the best.

"Mo Xianjun is really rich and handsome, and he is worthy of being the number one immortal king in Yanxing Continent."

"That's right, he's so awesome."

The female disciples began to discuss with each other in a garbled manner, but all of them expressed reverence and admiration.

This made Lu Jishi feel unhappy: Master, wherever he went, he was always so cute that he really wanted to hide him in the closet so that only he could see it.

They passed a chasm smoothly and then entered a dense forest.

There is still a lot of miasma in the forest, so everyone is cautious.

But as soon as he entered, after taking only two steps, when Mo Zhiyang turned around, there was nothing behind him. He was confused, "Why is this miasma so powerful?"

"Not only is it strong, but it can also even block mine. Did you add a blocker? Damn it!" Because there are no satellites, the system feels powerless. 

"Master!"

There was a sudden sound in his ears, and Mo Zhiyang looked to the right and rear, only to find that at some point, Lu Jishi was standing there, "Are you not lost?"

"Just now, the disciple disappeared in the blink of an eye. Then he looked for the sound and saw the master." After that, he stepped up and grabbed his sleeve, "Master, I'm scared."

Such a tone is strange.

Mo Zhiyang held out his sword and protected him behind him. "It doesn't matter, Master will protect you." He pulled him deep into the dense forest.

But halfway through, he suddenly stopped. Mo Zhiyang turned around and asked him, "Disciple, do you know where this is?"

"This disciple doesn't know. I just feel that the surroundings are very strange." At this moment, Lu Jishi's face showed an inexplicable flattery, and he softened his waist and hung on him, "Master, this disciple is afraid."

Mo Zhiyang clenched the sword in his hand, then suddenly released it, comforting him with a warm voice, "It's okay, Master is here."

Lu Jishi was originally much taller than Mo Zhiyang, but now that he is like a bird to others, he is like a roc spreading its wings, "You get up first."