ii ; except the unexpected

—— a'ziyah's daily routine at USC has been quite hectic but peaceful at the same time. no one bothered the girl and she didn't bother anyone.

she stayed or herself until it was time to pair up in groups for communications 101. she was paired with two boys and another girl who were all dressed in idc basketball gear.

she always did her part and then eventually hated everyone's part so she did the whole thing. it was common thing for the group.

it helped them out with less homework and more time to train, practice, and workout. and it gave her more time to keep her busy.

she had a goal to maintain a minimum four point o grade point average. she wasn't about to let anyone get in her way. until today.

the professor threw them a curve ball. he knew a'ziyah was the only one doing the work especially during the presentational portion of the lecture.

he wanted them to meet up outside of class, record a video of them giving their part of the presentation and he would grade them.

he canceled class for the rest of the week because it was monday and the videos were due friday.

it wasn't a very hard task given the work was completely over the lectures from the past two weeks. 'how to connect with the audience.'

a'ziyah knew if she were to ever give a speech it was to suicide survivors or people struggling with depression that is leading to suicide, or anyone who has lost a loved one to suicide.

"hey!" a voice called out. a'ziyah slowly looked up from her notebook to see the three partners staring at her.

she awkwardly looked around to see if they were talking to someone else. "hi."

"so, where do you y'all want to meet up for the presentation?" the girl asked. she has a nice voice. she always wore her hair in a nice neatly put together bun with a simple matching usc basketball tracksuit.

she was pure art. a woman that was very beautiful.

"it doesn't matter. i'm always free." a'ziyah finally spoke up and out to the group.

"well i'm free after 8pm." one boy said leaning back making the chair creek a little.

the boy who had braids in his hair also he had one dimple when he smiled. a'ziyah was a very observant person, she learned how to shut her mouth and just look around at her surroundings.

"i'm free after 8 as well." the other boy said i knew he was lebrons oldest son because of social media and every girl in this class had called his name out once or twice.

"shut up." the girl spoke up, she had a nice smile and beautiful eyes that hung a little lower than others. she seem stoned.

"well judea , people actually have practice later than others." the boy with the small fro smirked.

she smacked her lips. "lebron don't fall me by my government no more." she mugged him.

he sent a glare at her and the boy beside him who was now cracking up at the two. okay it was a little funny to a'ziyah so she let out a small chuckle.

"that's funny?" lebron jr turned to the girl making her smirk.

"mhm." was the only thing she said before he cracked a genuine smile.

"a'ziyah." was the only thing the girl said. making everyone smile.

"i thought we were going to have to stalk you to figure out your name. it's been weeks.

"um if you look at the google slides, you'll see my name there. because it's always the only one." she sassed making judea pop a smirk.

"well i'm Isaiah ma." he tried to spit game with her, not knowing she full blown lesbian.

"excuse him i'm juju." she girl said. juju. she liked the name, obviously knowing her real name was judea.

"lebron raymone james jr." the last one finally blurred out.

"if i wanted to know all of that i would've searched lebron on google." she side eyed the boy making him burst out into laughter.

"chill, i just wanted to see your reaction." making a'ziyah smack her lips. as she was about to reply the professor stood up.

"y'all are dismissed. remember they are due friday at eleven fifty nine pm SHARP." and with that everyone walked out.

at least she know their names, not knowing when or where everyone is meeting. maybe she get a text or something. if not they can email her through canvas.

——

it was now seven pm and she had gotten a email around five saying the group was meeting in bronny and Isaiah's dorm due to judea having a roommate but no one knew a'ziyah didn't.

she had requested it that way before she came. she wanted to be alone , and not be judged by anyone on why she hung up pictures of her friend.

she wanted to get herself ready and presentable as she would a regular speech in front of a crowd. she was a sucker for brownie points with the teachers.

but she decided against it just wearing a cute top and some sweat pants. no one would see her without a fit one in class, but lounging around in a men's dorm
she definitely wanted to come off as gay.

she just made her way down from the female dorms and started the walk to the males. it was far since it was just the next building over.

she liked how everything was there together and not super separated. she wouldn't have made it at UGA with everything being about a 10 minute walk.

she knocked on the door that read six fifty three. and it swung open revealing a tall bronny. she was used to them all sitting down at a round table.

"yooo." she called our before walking in and awkwardly sitting on the empty bed in bronny's room. she could hear the shower running and music blasting.

she knew Isaiah was in the shower because they just got out of practice. there was another knock on the door so bronny went out to open it.

the girl looked around seeing the room was very clean for a boy, or maybe bronny just hated a messy room, or he knew he was having company.

"yo bronny." the boy called our walking into his room seeing a'ziyah sitting on the bed staring at him.

he was in nothing but a towel and his body still had strands of water dripping from his toned body.

"my bad." he softly chuckled before walking back out.

authors note.
gonna update again when my phone charges.

if y'all fw this lmk, if not i'll change it back to the old version i still got everything saved.