iii ; single??

*smut warning, please skip the chapter if don't like smut or smut wlw (woman love woman).*

—— ''this mug deep.'' bronny said as him, juju, Isaiah, and a'ziyah walk through the frat house. you could hear the sound of 'Freak Hoe' by Travis Porter being heard through the house and many people were throwing ass or rapping. The Alpha Phi Alpha fraternity were hosting a back to school party for the end of the first week.

You know this was going to be the biggest party ever due do it being hosted by an African American fraternity. they do not play about their hosting events.

"aye we finna go play beer pong." bronny told the two girls before they walked off.

for juju to show up only because her and her girlfriend cece planned to go together on Monday but from recent events, the girl didn't think cece would even show back up on the campus let alone a party.

but boy was Judea wrong she looked over and seen her girlfriend with the same girl from last week. which pissed juju off to the max.

she thought cece would have dropped her , but why would she be with someone who cause her to not being on good terms with her girlfriend for a whole week.

ju just wanted to have a normal night without caring about who cece was with so she just slowly making her way into the kitchen.

she wanted cece to see her but she wanted cece to see that she wasn't looking for her.

as she reached the kitchen she started to fill a cup full up with a heavy mixed drink making cece eyes wonder over to the girl . which she had direct eye contact with the kitchen.

juju quickly drowned the first cup and started to fill up another making the other watching girl get on alert. she never seen juju drink or knew how she acted when she was sloppy drunk.

knowing this was going to be a long night she sighed.

"what's wrong you've been watching the kitchen for a minute." sydney questioned her friend before turning to see who she was looking at.

"oh." was the only thing the blonde hair girl could say. "hey go get her i'm going to go find some eye candy." sydney said before hugging cece.

"thank you syd, i promise to make it up to you." cece sightly smiled feeling bad.

"ice cream on youuuu." sydney sung out making cece finally let out a genuine smile since she's hit the party.

"i'll be with the deltas. and not the white ones." syd joked before walking away. the girl knew cece had a real relationship with the star player juju and she didn't want to get in any of that so she decided to strictly be her friend.

without a'ziyah knowing juju walked out the kitchen and was now playing cup pong with the boys basketball team.

to cece she was cheating so she needed to her her get back. she wanted to make judea feel her pain. so she doubled it.

she watched juju go upstairs. she didn't want to seem like a stalker so she stayed downstairs with bronny and Isaiah. she had to be around someone she knew.

after a while of walk sitting and a little bit of stalking she decided to finally go up to juju but she had just ran downstairs and drowned another cup of liquor.

a'ziyah finally stopped the drunk girl before she could do any more damage to her body.

"alright you're done." a'ziyah said she snatched the now empty cup from juju.

"don't take shit from me." juju quickly turned around and tried to argue but in reality she was feeling all the liquor and emotions hit her at once.

"no come on." a'ziyah started to walk to the door and juju just stood still.