iv ; the ex girlfriend

—— "last night you told me you were single. what do you mean?" a'ziyah asked the girl. they had just both woken up in the bed together.

both of them enjoying the comfort of eachother. they both held a sense of peace. it felt good to wake up without a roommate and still on a high from the sexual activities that were present in both of their minds.

juju sighed heavily. "so i went upstairs to use the bathroom but i kept hearing moaning and i only heard a girl so i was nosey because cece had disappeared." she stopped.

"so i opened the door seeing it wasn't locked and seen her getting piped by two football players. you know how much it took for me not to go off?" she chuckled making a'ziyah wipe the tear that fell.

in harsh reality the girl had smirked at her girlfriend seeing she was standing in the doorframe fuming with rage.

she knew juju was wrapped around her finger so all she had to was apologize and say she was drunk. then they would be back together again. but this time it was different.

she had the comfort of a'ziyah. she had someone to go to, she knew she didn't want to rush into in a relationship. she also knew she was feeling the girl.

"we have to meet up with bronny and zay." juju said as she walked out of ykw girls bathroom. a'ziyah just simply nodded continuing scanning her eyes through the notepad.

"come to practice with me?" juju said but in all honesty it was a questionable.

"okay." a'ziyah shrugged getting up to change her clothes. she had gotten ready a while ago so all she really has to do was put on shoes.

the pair finally made their way out the dorm and to the athletic center. it was a huge building. the university did not play about their sports.

there was a group of girls some tall, some short. they all had on the same thing juju did : shorts and a basketball top.

"hey guys this is a'ziyah." juju introduced her to the team they all had warm welcoming smiles.

"z i thought i would never see you in here." lindsay gattelib the coach came around from the back of the group.

juju face turned up in confusion. how did the girl know her coach. i would be confused as well.

"me either, where's my babies?" a'ziyah smiled. she truly missed her family, she never got the chance to see them often due to them living on the other side of the country.

"at home with your uncle, i'll bring them by sometime." she smiled at the younger girl.

she was truly happy to see that she made a friend after the whole incident. she knew the girl was strong and she could eventually find her way.

"okay let's get it rolling." lindsay clapped he hands with a smile. and with that a'ziyah went to sit in the bleachers making herself comfortable for the next few hours.

——

"juju can we talk?" cece walked over to the pair feeling rage. she didn't know that judea would move on so quickly.

she always wanted to make sure her spot was secured and she never had a replacement.

but to the girl she didn't know that a'ziyah wasn't a replacement, she was an upgrade.

"nah i'm good." juju grabbed a'ziyah's hand and interlocked them. they both felt comfortable in each others embrace. like they were meant to be.

"i didn't know you liked fat bitches." cece sent out a dry chuckle.

juju snapped her head around. "you better watch your motherfucking mouth about this one." was the last thing juju said before the pair were out of the gym.

the finally made it to bronny and isiah's dorm but before they would knock the girl was feeling a little appreciative. "thank you." she turned to juju.

while that made juju's heart break but she didn't want to show it. "you don't have to say thank you, i'm going to stand up for you every time love."

a'ziyah only nodded knowingly. she wasn't used to this type of stuff. she would only talk to one person her whole life that she considered a friend, but juju was getting up there. she knew her best friend was happy for her.

"are y'all going to come in or continue to eye fuck?" bronny rolled his eyes making the pair laugh.

bronny has become one of her favorites out of the three because he always has to crack a joke.

isaiah as slowly getting up there, he never really talked to a'ziyah personally because he didn't want to act on his feelings.

and judea was her favorite. her person. she felt safe with juju, like they've had a connection for years.

we walked in seeing zay on his bed so a'ziyah jumped on him. he needed to come out of his shell.

"zayyyy." she dragged making him do a small smile.

"wassup z." she smiled. "where the fuck you been?" she rolled off him.

"shit with my lil yea." she got up and gasped. she was so dramatic.

"nobody told me nothingggggg." they all laughed making a'ziyah smack her lips.

"come on so we can do this damn presentation." bronny said propping his phone up.

"oh so now you want to do work." a'ziyah sent a playful smile.

"oh shut up." he mugged the girl.

after many and many trials and errors they've finally got the perfect video. the first time the whole group has actually done some work for the class.

to say the professor did a good gob picking them to be partners. a'ziyah wouldn't want it any other way.

"so are we going to turn this shit in or?" bronny asked as we were lounging around watching whatever highlight was on.

authors note.
y'all see the new cover 😛
i feel like i like this plot better, not really rushing , not a lot of fights, seems more put together yk?
very slow burn