Uncontrollable Urge

3RD PERSON POV

SMUT WARNING

Akame: *tremble* Y-Y/N hold on! N-Not like this....

Her clothes were torn up, and Y/N was in his werewolf form as his massive girth was pushed against the lips of her push while both arms held her legs.

*PLUNGE*

Akame: F-FUCK!

She screamed out loud as Y/N's massive dick plunges deep into her, her body trembling in pain when he begins to move.

Y/N: *GROWL*

*PLAP*

She tears up, feeling his dick stretch her insides to such a depth it was rather painful, and it didn't even help as he wasn't very gentle at all. Hips slammed against each other, and she yelped with each thrust as her insides throbbed in pain.......and pleasure?

Akame: 'It hurts......and yet it's starting to feel good? No! It's...not feeling good! It can't! O-Ow!'

*DRIP*

Akame: You're....crying?

Even in his werewolf form, a tear dropped from Y/N's face, and Akame couldn't help but reach up to wipe the rest streaming down his cheek.

Akame: It's ok Y/N.......I- OW!

She yelps as he thrusts again before tapping his shoulders.

Akame: *wince* O-Ow! A-At least be more gentle!

Y/N: *GROWL*

As if he heard her, he moved more slowly, but each time he slowly pulled back he thrusted right back in, stretching her out as she......moans?

Akame: 'I-I'm b-being forced to endure this d-dick. And yet.......it's starting to feel good?' *pant* D-Don't be afraid. G-Go faster ok?

AH BIG MISTAKE

Y/N: *HOWL*

He suddenly howls, and positions himself above her with her feet and ankles right besides her head and she promptly lets out a scream as he plunges right into her pussy. Wet slaps were heard as his balls smacked against her pelvis, and her eyes roll to the back of her head as Y/N growls and hugs her tightly.

Y/N: 'MORE MORE I NEED MORE!'

*KISS*

He shoves his tongue right into her mouth, her eyes widening as he squeezes her breast with his clawed hand while he drills her insides with his dick at an eve quicker pace. Her body shook, his movements rattling her to her very core as his dick pushed against her cervix which made her wail out loud.

Akame: *WAIL* F-FUCK! I-IT'S SO DEEP! S-SLOW DOWN-

A tidal wave of pleasure ran through her with a single thrust, and her eyes roll back as she passes out from the sheer feeling. Even then, Y/N didn't stop fucking her as he raised her hips up and plunged his thick meat into her insides over and over.

Akame: 'His dick it's growing! Is he going to cum?' W-WAIT HOLD ON! YOU CAN'T-

And she lets out a scream as he plunges his dick into her, the tip piercing through her cervix and hitting her inner walls as she cums the hardest she had ever did. It hurts......it really hurts considering his knot was also in her too, and she could feel her womb being filled to the brim as her stomach was slightly bloated.

*SPLURT*

Akame: *teary* Ha........Ha..........

Y/N: A-Akame?