Beginning of the End

3RD PERSON POV

Y/N: Hansu.........it doesn't have to be this way.

Hansu: IT HAS TO!

*BAM*

Each blow shook the whole forest beneath them, each punch and kick inching Y/N further and further away though he didn't even bother to block.

Y/N: Hansu.

*BAM*

Y/N: HANSU STOP!

*BAM*

He punches Hansu just as a portal opens, allowing Anteiku, those at the orphanage, those at Beacon, and his friends from Wellston to see Hansu sprawled with blood pouring from his nose.

Hansu: YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND! YOU GONE THROUGH A TOUGH LIFE I GET IT! BUT SO DID WE! WE RISKED OUR LIVES TO BEFRIEND YOU! WE NEVER BETRAYED YOU! WE WANTED WHAT WAS BEST FOR YOU, EVEN WHEN WE WERE KILLED! EVEN WHEN OUR FAMILIES WERE SLAUGHTERED BEFORE OUR EYES!

Hansu: Even in the afterlife.

Y/N: How are you here?

Hansu: We fought our way back. We wanted to see if you're ok. We wanted to see if you're ok. We wanted to see how you're doing. We wanted to protect you. 10 years in hell acquiring all kinds of powers, training to be able to break free, to be able to see that smile on your face once again........and yet our world died. Our universe died. Millions, billions, trillions of people gone. Innocent lives taken.....and even the few remaining family members of ours. You left the kingdom of Melmorarc for dead because you weren't there as a shield hero. You killed off an entire military force of Teyvat when there were innocents. You said you've changed yet you're killing more and more everyday. Like the darkness inside you wants blood to be spilled, no matter if they're innocent or not. You will eventually be consumed, and kill everyone around you.

Y/N: Hansu......

Hansu: This is my life. My conviction. If I were to regret something, it'd be fighting you. But I won't let you destroy everything!

Y/N: Hansu.....I'm sorry. But I can't fight you.

Hansu: *sniff* I have to stop you. No matter what it takes.

 No matter what it takes

Y/N: Hansu......

Hansu: I'll put my life on the line to stop you. Whether with the others coming in an hour or two.....but please. Don't make this hard for me. I have nowhere to go if I die. My soul will be nothing, and I will never exist.

Y/N: I'll admit I'm not a good person.

Akame: Y/N.....

Y/N: I've killed many who were deserving, many who were not. Innocents lives, and those who deserved it. However despite all that, I've found what makes me happy. Friends. Family. Kids. My two future wives.

Everyone: 'HUH?!'

Y/N: You may think you know me, but I've changed. Even if it's only been a bit more than a year. I have something to lose. Something to miss out on. Something I'll regret for the rest of my life if I die. I do not wish to fight you Hansu, but if this is the only way you'll be at peace with yourself.

Y/N: So be it.

*BAM*

*CRACK*

He was blasted into the sky and Y/N flies after him with a sad look on his face

Y/N: 'I'm so sorry.'

Next Chapter:

Y/N vs Hansu: A Lesson of Regret (1/3)

Y/N vs Melody: A Lesson of Conviction (2/3)

Y/N vs Kim: A Lesson of Forgiveness (3/3)