Reservations

9 months later

3RD PERSON POV

Freya:......

Y/N: Can I not pick these flowers?

Freya: No it's fine. You may go right ahead.

She watches Y/N pick flowers with his right arm, her eyes trailing to the stump of what used to he his left as-

Freya: How about this one? It's much better.

Y/N: Thank you-

*THUD*

A photo drops from his pocket and the stranger picks it up to see the photo of his sister, mom; and him together.

Freya: Is this your family?

Y/N: Used to be a year ago. They're gone now.

Freya: I'm sorry to hear that. To experience something at such a young age.......

Y/N: It's fine. I'm trying to get past it really. Just picking flowers to decorate the orphanage and my home for the kids.

Freya: You have kids?

Y/N: They all had a rough life, mistreated by those that think they can do whatever they want. They like these colors so I'm getting them.

Freya: I see. How is your day?

Y/N: Pretty good. The nightmares are getting better at least.

Freya: Nightmares.......did you have a father?

Y/N's face darkens, the stranger noticing as she doesn't mention him anymore.

Y/N: He was a gang boss. A criminal. Someone feared by the world I resided in. I never wanted a part in his life........but sometimes people want someone to blame. Someone to torment. Someone that seemingly deserves it. I really hate him. If I could turn back time, I would've killed him a thousand times over for all I gone through. For being the reason all my friends and family were killed and slaughtered like dogs.

Freya: He is your family regardless.

Y/N: Even when I killed all those people......killed all those gods, humans, dozens of pantheons and more who done worse........I really hoped that one day he might be there. Be there to comfort me or something. But he didn't. It was his choice. He made it, and I avenged all those he killed.

Freya: You know, the 9 realms don't take kindly to outsiders.

Y/N: I don't care. I do not wish to cause any harm.

Freya: Someone with as much power as you will raise concerns.

Y/N: I can talk it out. However if it comes down to fighting.....

*SHEATHE*