Andy x Reader - Interview (fluff)

501 words

Walking along yet another red carpet, with my arm link to my boyfriend, Andy Samberg.

We've been dating for relatively 4 months so it's safe to say we're still in the "honeymoon" phase.

He's been whispering things in my ear all night.
He's even kissed my neck a few times, while cameras were flashing.

He snakes an arm around my waist and pulls me closer to him as we walk over to the next set of interviewers.

A nice woman, who looks about 50yrs old, greets us kindly.

She extends her hand for Andy to shake, and then turns to me.

She has light pink painted nails and a few silver bracelets around her wrist.

Andy's arm still tightly around my waist, he rubs his fingers lightly onto my lower stomach.

He does it almost absentmindedly, looking at the woman in front of us.

I become a bit flustered and place my hand atop Andy's.
He looks down to me and holds his fingers still.

"So, " The interviewer interjects.
"with this new season out things must be quite busy, how do you deal with that Y/N?" She asks with a sympathetic smile.

"Well actually it hasn't been too bad. I've been on the with him most of the time." I respond.

Andy giggles a bit,
"Yeah I try to bring her with me as much as I can. Hard to be away from her for very long."

His fingers start rubbing circles again, even with my hand still on his.

"So Y/N, is it tough staying healthy on the while you're somewhere else filming?" She asks.

"Uhm,
No not really. I just try to eat healthy and get some exercise in here and there."

Andy makes creaking bed sounds as he looks up at the ceiling, holding back a grin.

I hit his arm and he stops, biting his lip as he looks down.

The interviewer didn't seem to notice Andy's antics as she looks at some papers in her hands, but the camera man looks like he's laughing.

"Do you have any tips for healthy foods? What's a typical breakfast look like for you?" She holds the mic closer to me.

Andy doubles over laughing.

"Em, I don't really know, just, breakfast..?" I manage before covering my mouth to hide my laughter.

Andy stands back up straight, breathing deeply a few times before speaking.

"I, am breakfast." He responds with a sweet smile before quickly pulling me away to another part of the carpet.

I risk a glance back, the interviewers eyes are wide and the camera man is absolutely losing it.

Andy laughs as we stop near a wall.

"I can't believe you said that." I smile at him, dropping my head against his chest.

"That's gonna go online and my mom's gonna see it." I groan into his blazer.

"Don't worry, it's not really a big deal. I'm sure they know you fuck your boyfriend, Y/N/N." He responds, placing a hand on my back.