Ending This Story With You

EPISODE 8

SCENARIO: Where there's an event at their school Today and of course yeonwoo and yoohan are excited to be at that event, there are wedding booth, photobooth, playing games to win prizes and all of that stuff!

AUTHORS POV.
Yeonwoo woke up to see yoohan still sleeping so he gently woke him up by shaking him. It didn't take long for yoohan to wake up.

"Yeonwoo-ya.. morning.."

"Morning.. and we're still sleeping on the floor.."

"Oh right.. let's get up now.."

"Let's eat, I'll cook for us.."

"Alright yeonwoo, you cook.." Yoohan said as he yawned and stretched himself.

"Yoohan, I actually never knew i would have a good sleep even when we're sleeping on the floor.."

"Hm really? or is it because you were clinging to me?"

"Shut up yoohan."

"How about i shut you up by kissing those lips of yours?"

"Then go, kiss me."

Yoohan was true to his word, he then gave yeonwoo a pretty quick kiss.

"Happy?"

"Thank you, now I'm energised for the day"

"Oh.. my kiss is making you energetic?"

"Yes. now let's go to the kitchen, and I'll find something to cook"

"Alright choi.."

"don't call me that, yoohan"

"Yes i can"

"Or else I'm not cooking you my recipe."

"Now you're threatening me?"

"Yes i suppose."

"Fine, yeonwoo. There, you happy?"

"Good"

"Just sit down yoohan, I'll find something.. you want ramen?"

"Sure any food will do, but you"

"Me?"

"Yes you"

"The fuck.. you're weird, no I'm not cooking myself yoohan.."

"Sorry sorry.. just ready the ramen, and don't forget my lunch.. you said you will be cooking your recipe for me.."

"I don't forget things yoohan, yes i will cook that for you and you even said you would flex it to joohaeng"

"Yeah! I wanna see his jealous bitch face!"

"Alright... here you go, just wait for the instant ramen to cool down a bit.."

"Smells good choi.."

"What."

"Nothing yeonwoo, nothing..."

"Alright just eat the ramen once it's cool down.... okay you immediately put the noodles into your mouth.. that's literally so hot the hell..."

"It's okay i like pain"

"What.. the .. you're insanely weird, you like pain? are you emo?"

"The fuck no.. Just because i said i like pain doesn't mean I'm actually emo.."

"Okay jeez can't take a joke?"