Don't JUDGE me

Written by: PogichoGwapoisig @2024
The book featured: All Rights Reserved
Published on platform: Wattpad

An intrapersonal dialogue communication between me and myself.
Just thoughts. Own monologue conversation with oneself.

I am pleased to introduce the following works, meticulously edited and proofread, with cover art, layout, and artwork crafted by my own hands. If you, the reader, encounter any content herein with which you disagree or believe violates your rights, please feel free to inform me of your concerns through the "Send A Message" link available on my homepage. Your feedback is highly valued, and I am dedicated to addressing any issues promptly and professionally.

Disclaimer: This book is a work of non-fiction. References or sources being used are based on factual research, personal experiences, and perspective opinions. While every effort has been made to ensure accuracy, the author does not guarantee completeness or reliability. Readers should use discretion when applying this book's information, and the author is not liable for any consequences. Any resemblance to real events or persons is purely coincidental.

No part of this book may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by means, electronic or mechanical, including photocopying, recording, or by any information storage and retrieval systems, without the permission of the author. Any unauthorized use of the content herein is strictly prohibited and may result in legal action, including but not limited to plagiarism charges. The content created is based on real-life happenings and shared for educational purposes, providing insights and relatability based on the depicted events."

Genre: Non-Fiction
Subgenre(s): Memoir, Self-Help, Humor, Drama, Young Adult

Drafted: 01-29-2024
Started: 03-18-2024
Ended: ##-##-2024

Message for YOU,

I deeply appreciate the opportunity you've given me to share my work. May you find value and joy in every page you read. Through this, I've realized I have a companion in every challenge we face. Let us fight together and use our minds and hearts to succeed in our everyday lives.