prologue - 2

DISCLAIMER
this may contain spoilers for bbbglxs2, so beware if you have not read it! Have fun reading! ^_^

.

.

.

.

.

.

His eyes feel heavy, why does it feel that way? what happened.

Everything feels so weird.

His palms are sweaty, his ears are ringing. his whole body is shivering. Is it the cold? but he made sure that he closed the windows.

Is he having a nightmare again? his nightmares aren't like this before tho.

He hears whispers, is it the brothers?

The whispers are clear, well, he can hear them at the very least.

"Make sure he does not hear us, nor feel our presence. I fear he may grow to be afraid of us."

"---' you are worrying too much, it shall be alright, i understand he is yet to obtain our power, but-"

"Silence. He ----- you shall be wary of your ------ thi----"

It's fading, the sounds are fading away. Their presence progressing to fade away eventually too. His body lets itself calm down.

His eyes are still heavy, but they're way more calmer than before, he feels like he's bound to sleep in a few more seconds. It's almost like it's unnatural.

He smells an aroma.

'Ah, it seems that i was casted a spell on. The aroma smells to be herbs. Strong ones too.'

Eh, it's not like he cares anyways. Tomorrow he will help the brothers go forward with their journey to TAPOPS. They have a mission waiting for them.

Boboiboy is willing to help them pack their stuff ofcourse, but he never expected he would have to pack up too.

They were brainstorming this with their friends the other day, spesifically Angin and Tanah. They seemed the most serious about bringing him along their journey, partly because they couldn't leave him alone with Tok Aba here in Pulau Rintis with only the two of them, so they advised a plan for him to come along.

It's not like he'll refuse anyways, he misses his own TAPOPS too.

Boboiboy promises to himself that he will make a good impression. Mostly because he doesn't know how they'll pull off convincing Commander Kokoci and Laksamana Tarung to let Boboiboy in TAPOPS.

So be it if someone tries to cast a spell on him, maybe it will take him back to his universe

his home.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

AUTHOR'S NOTE #10

Hey girlie... hold still...

I'M SO SORRY THIS TOOK A YEAR???? HI YES IM THE AUTHOR OF THE FIRST FIC..,.,.,. (crescentdream/aji) i lost all my progress because my phone restarted and i had some personal problems myself, i apologise for dissapearing without a trace :") thank youuu so much to the loyal readers! i will upload a new chapter in Sunday! Thank you for reading and staying true to this story, all the votes and reads are overwhelming and unexpected /pos (/_;)/~~