chapter 7 : deserve ...

Thara pov :

After the court ...I went to the meeting with ministers ....later in the evening I went to the weapon section and looked after the soldier's training...

Iam about to go to my chamber...my queen must be waiting ...I giggled to myself ...but Harry stopped me ...

Harry - let's go to drink P...

Thara - no ..no ...I have to go to my chamber...I am tired ..

Harry - P ...look many kingdom's kings came to meet you....lets give them a treat na P...

Thara - but ...

Harry - P ~~

I nodded and went with them...these kings are allied with our kingdom ..our servents poured them drinks ...kings poured me drinks ...I smiled and acted like i drank them ....normally i don't drink ..I smiled and talked to them ....One of the kings said ..

King 1 : ohh...you heard about black lion kingdom's king ?... God ..he is so talented and his kingdom is developing rapidly ...

I smiled ...

Harry - king ae ?

Harry - king ae ?...

They nodded ..

King 2 : yeah ...such a talented kid he is ..his thoughts are so great...

Harry - can you share what you heard about him your majesty ?...

King nodded ...

King - he gave jobs to his people based on their talents ...he isn't caring about the levels of life ..like low level and upper level....he is even appointing poor people ..

Thara - what's wrong with that ?...he is doing a great job...

King 1 : yeah ...such an open minded kid..

I nodded proudly ...he is my brother in law ....ofcourse I would be proud ..

King 2 - even though late king of black lion died in the last war ....king ae announced war with the kingdom his late father fought ..guess what ?..

Harry - what ?..

King 1 - he won !...

I smiled happily ...

King 2 - such an confident kid ..

Thara - brave too...

They all agreed and we talked till midnight ..everyone got wasted ..i ordered my maids to escort them to guest rooms ...i went to my chamber ..my queen is sleeping ...I smiled and locked the door ...I removed my upper layers hanfu ...my queen sat and yawned..

My queen - you are here my lord ?..

Thara - yeah ....sorry na..allied kings were here ..

My queen rubbed his nose...