chapter 27 : My Ae..

Thara pov :

Iam talking to Harry about a case...someone knocked on the door...I smiled...it's nong ae ...looking so good..

looking so good

Thara - nong ...come in na...

Ae - no brother in law....i have to go...just came to inform you ...

Thara - what ?... You are leaving already?..

I went to him ..he just came few days back....

Thara - you informed my queen?..

Ae - I am coming from his chamber P...i just met him ..he is crying ...take care of him na P..

I nodded...

Thara - can't you stay few more days ?..

He smiled...

Ae - you know na P...I have to go back to kingdom...there are many works I have to finish ....nothing that you don't know na..

I nodded and pat his hair ...he smiled...

Thara - i understand na...it's not easy to rule a kingdom ...

He nodded...

Ae - then iam leaving P...hope to see you again..

I nodded ...we bowed to each other...he went away ...i smiled...I have to go to my queen ...

Pete pov :

I woke up soon and went to the lake side ...I should do this !..I have to cook today !..I closed my eyes gathering my internal energy ....I breathed heavily and opened my eyes ..

I breathed heavily and opened my eyes

I used my magic ..blue flames went into the lake bringing up all the fishes !...they all are in the air now !.. I smiled and flew to them ...I picked prawns from them and collected them in the basket !..

I went to the shore and stopped my magic ...all the fish fell back into the water ...i smiled looking at the prawns..I went to the palace kitchen...the cooks looked at me...

Cook - you want anything your majesty ?...

I shook my head...

Cook - please let me know if you want something my prince ...