chapter 8 : good ..

Thara pov :

      My queen came to the chamber angrily ...oh god ..I already bathed and changed my clothes....I gave him a smile..he came directly and sniffed me ...it's tickling ..I chuckled ...he looked at me and pushed me a bit ..he sat beside me ..

Thiwat - you must like them a lot i guess...

Thara - no ...my queen ...iam not even comfortable with them..

He removed his crown and gave me ...

Thiwat - guess I am the only one who thinks I am the queen here ...

Thara - m..my queen ..why are you talking like this ?... Everyone knows you are the queen na..

He shook his head ...I arranged the crown on his head..he sighed and took the crown and threw on the table..

Thiwat - then why do your lovely concubines always ask me " who do you think you are ?"

Thiwat - then why do your lovely concubines always ask me " who do you think you are ?"...doesn't they know iam your husband ?..do they think iam just your play thing ??...

I took his hands into mine in worry ...

Thara - they asked that ?...

He looked at me while his eyes went glossy ...I cupped his cheeks in worry ..no..I won't let my queen be sad..

Thiwat - you think i enjoy meeting with your sex buddies all the time my lord?...

I shook my head ...

Thara - my queen ....I..I told you na...I..I never slept with them ..I don't even like them ....

He stood angrily ...

Thiwat - then why are they here ?... For what purpose ?..and why do they think that they can question me ?.... Do they think they are in place to even talk to me ?..iam the queen damn it !...

He kicked the chair which hit the wall and broke into pieces

He kicked the chair which hit the wall and broke into pieces...I rushed to him and hugged him from behind ..

Thara - you are my queen na...that means after me you have all the rights on our kingdom na....you are the second king na...my queen ...queen of the white tiger Kingdom!...legal husband to me ...king of the white tiger Kingdom !..