chapter 36 : hate !...

Pete pov :

I cooked food and got ready ...I went to the lake side ...it's been an hour since I was waiting for my ae ...why isn't he here yet ?...is he alright ?..is everything okay ?...I went to the market side to check..I saw a group of people attacking someone....my heart skipped a beat ..it's my ae ..he is fighting alone!...is he in pain ??...i clenched my fist in anger ...

I rushed to ae and started fighting with them

I rushed to ae and started fighting with them ...they scratched my back with he sword ..wait..they are our palace guards !!...my anger raised its peak and used my magic .... all fell down ....P's words came into my mind " what if he dies ?" ...so P sent them to kill my ae !!...I calmed down my anger ...I checked my ae ...he caught his waist in pain ...can rushed to us...

Can - my lord !... My ae !!..i told you to take rest ...

Ae - it's okay iam fine ..

He stood up straight looking at me...

Can - I will go and bring water my lor..my ae ..

Ae nodded ...we went to the lake side...I checked him in worry...I opened his shirt and gasped...he has three big wounds....they look freshly stitched !..I made him sit immediately...they must have been hurt so bad !...my eyes went blurry ..he smiled and tied his shirt back...he wiped my tears ...my heart is beating so fast in worry ...

Ae - iam okay na my king...don't worry ..

Pete - don't worry ?... I told you to not to get hurt !!...

He smiled and put my hair behind my ear

He smiled and put my hair behind my ear ...

Pete - are you in pain ?..

He shook his head ...

Ae - iam so hungry na...

I nodded and opened the lunch box...I served the food in the bowl...he is about to the take the bowl...

Pete - no !... Stay still..

He smiled and opened his mouth...I smiled and started feeding him..he is eating it ...can came back with some meds and juice...