chapter 51 : won..

Thiwat pov :

   I bathed and changed my clothes after my lord went to war ...I have to stay here until he returns !...next day i gave instructions to everyone to get ready for back up because the enemy seems huge...after attending the meeting with ministers ...I went to my lord's chamber ..I opened the doors and gasped when a herd of rabbits ran to my side ...I bent to them and touched them...

I bent to them and touched them

I smiled in tears....I sat and took a few of them into my lap smiling...maids came to me...

Maid - my queen ...you need anything ?..

Thiwat - who brought these rabbits ?...

Maid - my lord sent these and told us to look after my queen...

Thiwat - my lord sent these ?...

Maid - yes my queen ...my lord didn't slept last night and he didn't had anything too ..

Thiwat - why ?...he went to war ...so he should eat ..

Maid - my lord refused to eat after knowing you didn't eat anything my queen ... He was so busy making the plan but he took time and cooked the breakfast for you himself yesterday...

I nodded ...

Thiwat - i wonder why...

Maid - you know why my queen ...

I looked at her....

Maid - all of us know how much my lord loves you my queen ...

I chuckled in pain..

Thiwat - stop joking... I thought that too...but he doesn't love me that much..

Maid - he does my queen ...wait...

She went away and came back with a box ...she opened the box.. she showed me some potraits ...

Maid - these were drawn when you came to this kingdom when you were a kid my queen.... My lord collected these and treasured them... See ..this stone... You gave him this when you were a kid...he still treasures everything which belongs to you my queen ..my lord loved you from childhood..

I touched the potraits ... This was me ?...I can't believe it..I don't remember at all..

Maid - my lord asked the late king intouch for your hand back then itself ...that's why the late king intouch and the late king kirigun arranged your both marriage and gave two promise letters ..

Thiwat - really ?...