20 days ?

Jimin - right and that cold ass mafia birthday is also coming in the next 20 days. he is stopping himself because he want jungkook to be happy when in these days jungkook will be more than happy with him then no one can stop him from claiming jungkook as his.

Rm & suga - sounds interesting

hobi - what do you think of Jungkook ?

jk - i am ready for it hyung

Jimin - right, and that cold ass mafia birthday is also coming in the next 20 days. He is stopping himself because he wants jungkook to be happy when these days jungkook will be more than happy with him, then no one can stop him from claiming jungkook as his.

Rm & suga - Sounds interesting

hobi - what do you think, jungkook ?

jk - i am ready for it hyung.

Suga - don't agree with them. I am warning you, jungkook.

Rm - I agree with suga. It may sound exciting, but it can be dangerous. Did you both forget how possivess Taehyung is?

Jimin - I didn't forget anything hyung. I know that and just will be taking advantage of it.

Jin - so, there is nothing wrong in it even if he is claiming jungkook in his possivessness at least that cold ass will accept his feelings while doing that.

Jimin - Right hyung and what's wrong in it that coldie is getting old now so it's better na that they both can enjoy there love life as well.

Suga - yaa chimmy, stop it, not just prank or something.

Jimin - I never said that hyung, and let's leave Taehyung, think about jungkook, he won't have any desire about his husband, of getting any love or affection from him, or being the lovey-dovey in private. If we don't do anything, then your cold ass icey love life is never going to happen.

Hobi - I think Jimin is right. I am with Jin and Jimin. It's going to be very, very interesting.

Rm - I agree with your words jin and jimin but don't forget about whom you are planning for Kim Taehyung the mercilessly Mafia king V and his forever love Kim jungkook, just don't do anything that can backfire on you. You know very well how good Taehyung's anger is.

Suga - do whatever you want. Just don't awake the devil, we don't have anyone to handle the devil.

Jin - we have Suga, Jungkook is the only one who can handle the devil, and we already thought that we should help jungkook to be strong as he is queen of the Mafia King. So, it's necessary for both of them to be dangerous, protective, and possivess toward each other is fine.

Hobi - there is nothing wrong in wanting this hyung, but the thing does jungkook want to be this ? Let's once ask Jungkook about it. ( With that, they all looked towards jungkook, who had already looking at them while laying couch resting his head in suga lap while suga was slowly stroking jungkook's hair slowly)

Jimin - jungkookie what you think ? and one more thing i forget to remind you that taehyung's birthday is in next 20 days after which he will be leaving for his infamous international business tour or should i staying an opportunity to stay away from korea and i am sure that mr. mafia wouldn't have any plan to come back before 2 or 3 months.

Jin - exactly, we all know how workaholic a person he is and if get a chance to stay away then he will surely do it after all he always in try to get an opportunity to keep himself busy in his work, by the way you are saying that he will leave just after his birthday? Wont he celebrate his new year with jungkook ?

Jimin - i dont have any idea hyung , actually bogum informed me today that tae has asked him to plan a international business travel for him alone minimum for 2 months and will be right after his birthday.

Jk - so, he is leaving me here ! huh then let him go hyung ( with a evil smirke )

Jin / jimin - WHAT !!!

Jk - aiishh hyung lower your voice or you want to add mr. mafia in your plan of making him jelly. Dont forget that he just dont look like a tiger.

Suga - he is known as a tiger for a reason with strong senses.

Jk - yaa yaa tiger for a reason hmm ... aaa hyung tell me the things that taehyungie hyung hates the most and loves the most

Jin - he loves strawberries, his work,

Jimin - spicy food, black coffee , lizard , bees , mice and when someone cling to him.

Suga - v hates the most when some touches or tries to get what belong to him. Dont forget that he can even kill if anyone touches whats his

Jk - suga hyung i didn't get the sense of why they are telling me this.

Rm - he is telling you this becoz now you are his husband and you belong to him so be careful jungkook and moreover he loves you the most so,

Suga / jhope / rm - dont do anything that will awake the devil beast inside him, unless you can tame him.

Jk - hmm.. Okay hyung i wont do anything to wake the beast. Let's rest for now and we will discuss it in the morning as I am not getting any ideas for now.

Jimin - sure kookie lets rest already very late and kookie will join me and jin hyung for shopping tomorrow.

Jk - sure hyung, but i have to ask taehyungie hyung

Jimin - no need to ask him, I will inform him in the morning that you will be going with us for shopping.

Jk - ahh hyung, but

Jin - and dont worry about money, its from our side

Jk - okay, but hyung i need to ask you all something ?

Suga - what is it say without any hesitation kook

Jk - was there any girl OR boy in V hyung life ?

Jimin - na you got a boring husband like us kook. They all just know how to work, at least after marriage they have improved a little but that brat doesn't have any interest in anything except his work.

Jk - ohh... okay hyungie thank you.

Suga - I think we all should sleep now it too late now.

Jin/ jhope / rm - hmm let's go good night everyone

Jk - good night hyungs ( with that they all left to there and went to there respective rooms to sleep with there partners )