STARTING!

WELCOME TO!
„QUESTIONS?”

WHERE I; THE CREATOR ST0NERSABI! MAKE SMALL BOOKS BASED ON MY OWN LIL IDEAS AND/OR YOUR IDEAS THROUGH REQUESTS! CALL IT A BOOKSHOT IF YOU WILL😋

SONG CREDITS:
She's my collar BY GORILLAZ!

„𝐈 𝐃𝐈𝐄𝐃 𝐀 𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐒𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄𝐒, 𝐈 𝐃𝐈𝐃 𝐖𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐈 𝐇𝐀𝐃 𝐓𝐎 𝐃𝐎! 𝐇𝐄𝐘, 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓'𝐒 𝐉𝐔𝐒𝐓 𝐇𝐎𝐖 𝐈𝐓 𝐆𝐎𝐄𝐒. 𝐈𝐌 𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐋𝐋 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐘𝐎𝐔!”

DISCLAIMERS!

If I offend you in anyway or make you uncomfortable please let me know so I can directly apologize to you!

Please don't be afraid to call me out on grammar/spelling mistakes or general mistakes with certain things! Even if that means calling me a 'mean' name! Get creative if you have to! Call me a mongoose looking thing, do so if you please!

This book will most likely be at the bottom of a priority list! As soon as I finish with all of my main books I'll be focusing on the books I usually reject! Though that doesn't mean I won't update this whenever! Updates are just usually random for me!

„𝐈𝐅 𝐈 𝐂𝐎𝐔𝐋𝐃 𝐓𝐀𝐊𝐄 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐃𝐎𝐖𝐍 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐑𝐔𝐍, 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐍 𝐈'𝐃 𝐂𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐇𝐄𝐑
(𝐘𝐎𝐔, 𝐘𝐎𝐔, 𝐘𝐎𝐔!)
'𝐂𝐀𝐔𝐒𝐄 𝐒𝐇𝐄'𝐒 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐃𝐑𝐀𝐌𝐀, 𝐒𝐇𝐄 𝐊𝐍𝐎𝐖𝐒 𝐈'𝐋𝐋 𝐂𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐇𝐄𝐑.
(𝐘𝐎𝐔, 𝐘𝐎𝐔, 𝐘𝐎𝐔, 𝐘𝐎𝐔!)”

THE PLAN!

The plan for this book was to use it as a sort of oneshot type thing? If that makes sense?

Example!
When someone makes a request whether that be through the comments or directly messaging me and asking for a specific thing to be written that you personally want to see become as a small fanfic and I'll give you my interpretation!

The Chapters will be up to at least 12 pages or lower with a minimum of 1,000 words or more!
Just let me know which resident evil, if it's an au or the original plot of resident evil, what gender ECT!

If you want to be tagged for the idea I'll be glad to do so! If you don't feel comfortable with that then I won't do it, your comfortability and enjoyment matters to me!

This book was made due to me not having enough time to make a 20 to 30 paged fanfiction but still wanting to write something for people and myself, enjoy!

WARNINGS!

'YANDERE' THEMES INCLUDED!

Stalking,
Obsessive thoughts/behaviour,
Possessive thoughts/behaviour,
Weaponry,
Swearing,
Toe holding before marriage.
Mentions of gore,
Sudden realisations of certain things.
Disturbing subjects,
Mentions of blood.
Throwing up.
Mental breakdowns.
Panick attacks,
ECT.

„𝐒𝐇𝐄 𝐆𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐎𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐔𝐍 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐍 𝐒𝐔𝐍 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐍 𝐒𝐇𝐄 𝐎𝐑𝐃𝐄𝐑! 𝐈𝐌𝐀𝐆𝐈𝐍𝐄 𝐌𝐄, 𝐈𝐌𝐀𝐆𝐈𝐍𝐄 𝐌𝐄 𝐍𝐎𝐖
(𝐒𝐇𝐄'𝐒 𝐌𝐘 𝐂𝐎𝐋𝐋𝐀𝐑)”

REQUESTS!
I generally get anxious when even thinking about doing something like this but personally I've been wanting to just for the fun of it!

If you feel anxious about commenting on here about certain request don't be afraid to message me! I promise I'm not some rabie Infested wet rat!

Just give me a few days or weeks to come up with a plan and I will do exactly what you ask with what information you provide me with!

„𝐈 𝐃𝐎𝐍𝐓 𝐓𝐀𝐊𝐄 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐍𝐔𝐌𝐁𝐄𝐑, 𝐉𝐔𝐒𝐓 𝐃𝐎𝐍'𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐊 𝐈'𝐃 𝐂𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐇𝐄𝐑. (𝐘𝐎𝐔, 𝐘𝐎𝐔, 𝐘𝐎𝐔!)
𝐈 𝐓𝐀𝐊𝐄 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐃𝐎𝐖𝐍 𝐒𝐎𝐌𝐄𝐇𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐃𝐑𝐀𝐁 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐍𝐀𝐔𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐘.
(𝐘𝐎𝐔, 𝐘𝐎𝐔, 𝐘𝐎𝐔, 𝐘𝐎𝐔!)
𝐈 𝐂𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐑 𝐌𝐘 𝐒𝐘𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐌, 𝐈 𝐃𝐎𝐍𝐓 𝐍𝐄𝐄𝐃 𝐍𝐎 𝐎𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑!
(𝐘𝐎𝐔, 𝐘𝐎𝐔, 𝐘𝐎𝐔!)
𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐈𝐒 𝐌𝐘 𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐎𝐍𝐀, 𝐒𝐄𝐂𝐑𝐄𝐓 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐑.
(𝐒𝐇𝐄'𝐒 𝐌𝐘 𝐂𝐎𝐋𝐋𝐀𝐑...)”

CHAPTER 1 STARTER
↓        ↓       ↓