The Arrogant Palm of a Small Human

I always knew that you'd

Come back to get me

And you always knew that

It wouldn't be easy

To go back to the start

To see where it all began

Or end up at the bottom

To watch how it all ends

You tried to lie and say

I was everything

I remember when I said

I'm nothing without you

Somehow I found

A way to get lost in you

Let me inside

Let me get close to you

Change your mind

I'll get lost

If you want me to but

Somehow I found (somehow I found)

A way to get lost in you (a way to get lost in you)

Three days Grace- Lost in you

Chapter 18- The Arrogant Palm of a Small Human

Athena's POV

When arriving to Risembool I toke a deep breath of the air. I missed this place for sure. But the thing bugging me is that I have no idea what's going on. It's really annoying me! Armstrong then walked forward which made Ed and I follow. "Hey, are you ever gonna tell us what's going on?" Ed asked.

"It's starting to feel like kidnapping Major. Trust me... I know.." I muttered annoyed at the memory.

"I haven't been fully informed on the details. The only orders were to retrieve you two and rondevu here." Armstrong replied.

"Yeah, that's comforting Major." I sarcastically scoffed.

"Rondevu? With who?" Ed repeated in confusion. Then in the distance we saw a known face. Breda.

"I'm glad you made it alright Major Armstrong!" He saluted. "Hey! Sup you two?"

Ed and I froze with confused looks. "Lieutenant Breda?!" We mumbled in shock.

Back at Central

Smith's POV

"This is weird." Al whispered. "Brother and Athena should have arrived in Risembool. So why haven't they called?"

"Yeah it's weird. We're here to do the repairs. They're automail was just FINE! I checked it last night!" I muttered crossing my arms over my chest and pouted. "He's doubting my skills."

"And the stuff with Lieutenant Ross. I have no idea what's going on." Al sighed.

"It's a good thing I can explain it all." I heard a new voice next to me reply. I tensed up and turned my head. It was the boy from Rush Valley. Ling, was his name. We all screamed in shock by this. How did he get into the room!?