He Would Swallow God

This Chapter is dedicated to my friend Hetalia_OHSHC_ and Welcome to Exiled Life!

Thank you for your nice comments and endless support! It really means a lot to me!

By the way OHSHC, Ed is still mine~~ Hahahahahaha

More shoutouts to come!

Flashback

Risembool

The Elric brothers sat in their father’s office reading a huge and thick book on the wooden desk inside. “The sun is male, representing masculinity.” Ed read off the page.

“The moon is female, representing femininity.” Al continued while sitting right beside his older brother.

Ed then continued the reading. “When both cross then the two genders become one.”

Al sat up with his head lifting up. “So that means that union means perfect being. So what does that mean, do they mean immortality?”

The older brother leaned back in his chair and hummed in thought. His golden eyes opened up with slight curiosity. “Or maybe something greater…”

“But what’s greater than that?” Al asked still looking at the book.

Ed shrugged in response. “I dunno… Maybe… Maybe god or something”

Reality

Central

Hands flooded from both Father’s side and the Truth’s side and mingled. Grabbed and tied onto each other. “Join me!” Father ordered while trying to pull the Gateway closer to his monster sized body. “I will no longer be bound by you nor your consequences! I will pull you into this earth and into my mound! You have no choice but to be absorbed!” He then let out a loud yell as the two doors collided and bright light burst through the darkened skies. Father. Dwarf in a Flask. He had finally gained his ultimate and greedy wish.

Frosted Fire Alchemist

Chapter 61- He would swallow God

Everyone who even stood in Amestris was no more. Their souls had left their body and all that remained was nothing. Absolutely nothing. The dark skies the eclipse gave off made everything look darker. Bodies of people and animals were littering the streets of Central, Rush Valley, Liore, everywhere. And another odd thing about this, there was no sound. Just dead silence.

Athena’s POV

I stirred and slowly started to come too after the transmutation I was forced into. Well, all of us were forced into it. A loud and deadly cough escaped from my throat and I surely expected some blood. To my joyful surprise that wasn’t the case. A hand was pulled into my sight which made me follow this. My eyes met with Ed’s and I gladly took his hand in mine and allowing him to help me up on my feet. “Is everyone alright?” I heard Roy ask from another side of the room. “What happened?”

“You have done well, my faithful sacrifices.” A new voice stated. My whole body jolted and froze at the new sound. I lead my eyes over to the throne and saw a very… Weird sight. The blue orbs I held widen at this very thing sitting before me. The Father looked young, with blonde hair, a well built body, and only wearing a towel.

I glared at him and stood forward. “So you actually did it?” I questioned darkly.

His expression was unchanging as he rested his cheek onto his hoisted hand. “Yes, I had done what I have set out to do.” He spoke. Another thing, he voice was thick now. “Acquire god.”